Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser with Pro-Vitamin B5 Reviews

This effective yet gentle daily cleanser, uniquely formulated with minimal ingredients and skin-nourishing Pro-Vitamin B5, helps remove excess oil, dirt, bacteria and make-up. Designed to leave acne-prone skin clean and feeling hydrated, not overly dry or tight.

Nice skin, double wash

I received my cleanser on Aug 4th and started using it asap! First of all, I need to say that I have very Oily skin, with large pores and I used ONLY this cleanser since I got it. Overall it's really nice, it does leave your skin soft, not dry or tight. But, I found that for me to feel my skin clean I had to wash it twice (during the first days I felt it left my skin feeling oily) and sometimes even 3 times (normally I only wash 1 time with my clinique cleanser). I tried it also on makeup and it didn't take off my non-waterproof mascara after 3 washes. The good about it, as I already said, it does leave your skin soft, nourished and not dry. My husband said he noticed a better texture on my skin, so I definitely recommend it!

Gentle but....

I really was excited to receive this and try it out, especially being acne prone and suffering constant breakouts due to masking 24/7.

PRO's:
    - Gentle
    - Unscented which is a big plus in my books
    - Face didn't feel dried out after using it

CON'S:
    - Didn't feel like my face was REALLY clean, felt like I needed to double cleanser some mornings/evenings
    - Didn't see a noticeable difference, even slim in my acne. Which I know it's still soon to tell but if anything I noticed new breakouts forming.
    - Didn't like how much I had to emulsify to get a decent lather

It was a decent, budget friendly cleanser and is true to its word that its gentle. Perhaps my face is still just too sensitive in this phase its in. I personally wouldn't re-purchase for myself but may still recommend to someone to try.

August 16, 2021

Very gentle and cleans well!

Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a significant difference in my complexion and in the smoothness of my skin! It doesn't have a strong scent nor does it feel heavy on my face. It's perfect for using any time as it doesn't suffocate your pores! I will definitely be buying this again as it is also a lot of product for a reasonable price. #gotitfree

August 16, 2021

Helped amazingly with my oily skin

So far after a week of use. My acne along my jaw line has decreased 50%. I gained alot of acne from wearing a mask and this product has worked amazingly to help clear up most of it. I also noticed my nose isnt as full of blackheads. I wasnt getting any more pimples along my hairline either. Didnt sting or leave my skin feeling to dried out or red or blotchy. Im overall very satisfied with this product.

I LOVE IT!!!

It makes your skin feel so refreshing after using it. I don’t even feel like I need to put primer or lotion on after washing my face with it. It has helped with the redness of my acne too!

Great Cleanser!

This cleanser is not harsh at all! I loved the way my face felt after washing with it. I found my skin to be dry but that happens after any cleaners I use as I have some skin issues. I overall found the product worked well, I had no irritation and no itching from it (as some cleansers can cause). I used it for about a week and a half before writing this review to ensure that I had the correct information to provide and could give an honest opinion. I would buy it for myself again and I would recommend it. Neutrogena products are good and aren't over-priced.

Great Daily Cleanser

Perfect cleanser to add to my daily skincare routine. Very light and not too aggressive on my skin. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and well-hydrated. As someone with dry skin, this works amazing for me!

Ultra Gentle cleanser

I found this worked pretty well for my skin. It is gentle on the skin making it good for acne prone skin. It's easy to use with the squirt bottle top. I got it free from Chickadvisor but the cost is reasonable too.

August 16, 2021

I used the soap for a total of 7days and I would say I kinda liked it . It’s not the best face wash I’ve ever used but it’s not the worst one . It didn’t break me out or anything, it’s just didn’t help my acne

Good Product

this gentle cleanser is really working on my acne prone skin, i love that it has no scent to it and is really gentle on my skin and it lathers smoothly. it really helped me with my breakouts and my face felt hydrated which i loved the most. i would highly recommend it!