Neutrogena ultra gentle daily cleanser with pro-vitamin Bs Reviews

August 24, 2021

Wow product

Absolutely game changer, have been using the day since I received it, makes my skin feel so plump and good! I can’t put it into words how amazing it is!

August 17, 2021

Truly one of the best out there!

This is truly a great cleanser! One of the good ones at the drugstore. It’s affordable, good value and it works! It’s both gentle and effective on the skin, I have acne prone skin and this helps calms it down. Would recommend to all my friends and would repurchase for sure! Get it!

August 17, 2021

Daily gentle cleansing

I have oily acne prone skin and I usually use facial products with either salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. I'm surprised with how gentle this cleanser is on my skin. It doesn't feel tight or dry at all. It's very supple and doesn't leave the skin feeling stripped. It's also fragrance free which I love the most. I definitely recommend this daily cleanser, gentle yet effective :)

August 13, 2021

Good price for a decent wash

I received this wash from #chickadvisor and was so excited with how big this sample is!! I've been using for two days and so far it's not too bad. I'm a fan of lather and this product doesn't do that so I find I use more than I probably should. It also is hard to tell if it's washing my face as I feel a tad oily after but not as bad as other products. I'm also pretty sensitive so I get a tiny bit of burning while this is on my face but again not as bad as other products and it goes away once washed off; it's also fragrance free so thats a plus. Overall I don't mind this and for now will keep using to see if I see any other results as my acne flair ups have been down but still the same blackheads (no removal/less) but I do still favor other products more..

August 04, 2021

Gentle and good for sensitive and acne prone skin

This cleanser is really advisable for those people that are suffering from really bad acne and those with sensitive skin . It is mild and fragrance free . It doesn’t irritate my skin even though i put my acne treatments afterward . It leaves your skin a fresh and clean feeling after use . I will really recommend this to a friend

August 04, 2021

Best gentle cleanser ever!!!

From the very first time if using Neutrogena Ultra Gentle cleanser, my skin feels alive and not dry at all.
    Best in removing oil, dirt and any build up on skin and my skin feels nourished with Pro Vitamin B5.
    Also to add its fragrance free and totally gentle with minimal ingredients.
    Not at all drying out my skin like other cleansers and will definitely go out and buy this again in future.

July 30, 2021

Neutrogena's Amazing ultra gentle cleanser with pro vitamin

Neutrogena's dermatologist recommended formula cleanser works very well for those who have acne-prone skin. This formula is non-medicated, and yet value packed with effectiveness. The cleanser does not clog pores, and is great for use in the evening before bed.