Neutrogena Ultra Gentle face wash

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle face wash Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 1083 in Facial Cleansers

April 28, 2017

This wash is very effective at removing non-waterproof make-up while not being to abrasive on your face. It's great if you have sensitive or dry skin. Does not dry out and the scent is nice but not too strong.

March 04, 2017

I tried Neutrogena Ultra Gentle face wash in an attempt to decrease the amount of harsh washes and lotions I use on my face. I wasn't disappointed with this wash's claim- it really is gentle. I can use this to wash my makeup off, even my eyes! It leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped of the moisture it needs to thrive. I've been using this wash for a few months now, and while I'm still dealing with very mild acne, the improvement is there, and I haven't seen a dry spot all winter!
    Overall, I suggest this wash as a part of a fuller regime for problem skin, but on its own, this stuff still holds up. It cleans, it's non-drying, and the scent is very subtle.

September 26, 2016

First off let me say most face cleansers irritate my skin. This does not. I was so pleased when I washed my face and it didn't irritate it or over dry my skin .is must have for me .