Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 Reviews

Enjoy sun protection with an invisible, oil-free finish. This sheer SPF 50 face sunscreen spray is oxybenzone-free; formulated to help protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays.

You might also like: Neutrogena® All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Fragrance Free

Protégez votre peau des rayons UVA et UVB nocifs été comme hiver avec un écran solaire FPS qui ne contient pas d’oxybenzone.

Very lightweight!

This spray is very lightweight and can be worn over and under makeup! Huge plus, especially in the summer where you can spray your face on the go, and use this as a refresh!

December 30, 2020

I like it and it doesnt iritate my skin!

I use this underneat my makeup whenever I have to go for errands. Its not sticky but its kinda hard with spray. I havent had a problem with skin iritation which is a plus for me.

December 30, 2020

Finally a good mist spray

Great sunscreen spray for over makeup for a sunscreen boost after applying sunscreen lotion. Note it does require smoothing/rubbing in but all sunscreens do!

December 30, 2020

Great light SPF for daily routine

I really enjoy using this facial most as my daily SPF. It is very breathable and isn't greasy at all. I will definitely be buying it to replace my current daily SPF.

December 30, 2020

High spf but hate the smell

I'm really into skin care and appreciate sunscreen but I'm not sold on this. It is a spritz spray so you really have to make sure you get a even layer. It also smells like alcohol which I'm not a fan of.

Love spray formula

Great size to bottle so I can take it ok the go as sunscreen should be reapplied throughout the day. The spray was easy to apply and absorb. Liked the formula.

Best Sunscreen!!!

I absoloutely loved using this sunscreen. It is unlike any other sunscreen I have ever used. It did NOT leave a white cast on my face, it was super light weight on the skin. It felt like I did not have any product on my skin. In the past I have used sunscreen's which felt heavy and like I had to drag them on my skin. This is a gamechager. I could very easily wear makeup on top of the sunscreen and I really loved this product.

Spray sunscreen with high SPF

I always use the sunscreen all year arround when I going out during the day. The Neutrogena face mist with SPF 50 is really convinient to use. Just spray it on the face. It felt lightweight, not a heavy feeling or greasy sticking on my face. Definitely, no more sticky sunscreen lingers on my fingers when applying it.

Feels so soft and fresh

So I recieved this product as part of the product review club. I have to say it's really nice. For a sunscreen it goes on so smooth and leaves no residue or oily feeling. I would totally recommend this product especially in the summertime. It also works great for canadian winter sking.

wow

Tres bon produit qui ne laisse pas la peau graisseuse au toucher, la bruine pour le visage fait toute la différence quand on la compare aux cremes,qui elles sont souvent graisseuses.