Good

Neutropenia Rapid Clear Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

May 29, 2017

I have been using this product for about a year and it's. been really effective. It's great at helping my stress breakouts, it removes al my makeup at the end of the day and leaves my skins feeling fresh. It's also great at reducing oil that can leave your face looking shiny. I like the texture of it as well, a cream base. My only complaint is the tube it comes in, when it gets down to the last little bit it's really tough to get it out of the tube and I end up throwing out some of it. The price is pretty average for a quality facial cleanser, I've learned that some stores sell it for less than others.

December 28, 2014

Bye, bye acne-prone skin. Best acne product I've ever used!!! Come in a kit. 1x 150ml acne-prone polishing cleanser, 1x acne prone day creme 48 ml and 1x acne-prone night creme. This is a triple threat for acne. With in 1 month of using these products twice a day all my acne has disappeared. You can feel little scrubbing crystals in the polishing cleanser, cleaning deep into the pores. The day creme leaves your face cool and rehydrated without a greasy residue and clogged pores, while the night creme is thicker and helps prevent future breakouts. Thanks Neutrogena!