4.9/5
nice and easy auburn Reviews
#232 in Hair Colour

Good - 0

January 22, 2018

Have bought this product over and over

I have used this hair color many many times over the years. I always have good luck and the results are always what I want. My hair always feels great.

April 20, 2016

Nice and easy auburn is a Very fantastic product ! I try it and my color is better since the first time I used ! easily to apply I recommend it for sur :) I use each time I need. Good price!!! and Effectiveness, Awesome!

March 07, 2016

This is my choice of hair color from this brand. I love the color. Nice & Easy is a great brand. It covers all my gray and the color stays vibrant for quite a while. This brand is available to me at my local grocery store so I am quite pleased.

May 12, 2015

I love this color. This product is very easy to use and directions if needed. Make hair is a wonderful bright auburn. One down fall would be the color run in the shower. Does not happen every time but about the first 3 washes after the dye is applied

February 23, 2015

I reviewed this as a Bzz Agent and OMG I switched to Nice & Easy after years of trying every brand out there for a natural looking auburn, my natural hair color is strawberry blonde and by shifting a shade with nice & easy it looked natural, like I had always been auburn! I love it and would recommend it for anyone who wants a natural looking auburn.