3.2/5
nicorette chewing gum Reviews
Ranked #322 in Misc

May 15, 2017

I've been smoking for 6 years, about half a pack a every 2 days, so not very much. But when i trialed the Nicorette gum i didnt bother smoking that whole time i tried it! It tastes good, but can make your gums hurt if you chew a lot of it. The sample i used came with a 5 dollar off coupon as well. Since using the gum i started smoking again, but i plan on purchasing Nicorette again when i'm ready to quit!

0.7/5

April 06, 2017

They made me gag. You are instructed to chew a few times and then house it between your cheek and your teeth. Ugh, it is like licking a tabacco farmer's nicotine-stained dentures. It made my stomach upset and I found them revolting.

2.7/5

March 31, 2017

Tried the fruit flavored Nicorette gum 2mg and then the 4 mg good tasting gum ,found the flavor not last long at all ,it didn't stop my cravings what so ever ...Also left a bad taste in mouth bad aftertaste a thumbs down for this one .

March 03, 2017

bought this for my fiance. In about a week he has cut back to less then half of what he regularly smoked and is on track to be 100% quit within the month.he found it worked better to help prolong his cravings between cigarettes as opposed to quitting cold turkey and using the gum.

1.7/5

February 26, 2017

Horrible taste even though it was a citrus I couldn't handle the taste, within seconds my tongue was tingling and my mouth was filled with the taste of an ashtray. Would not recommend

2.8/5

December 21, 2016

I've been smoking for around 5 years or so and I have tried to quit multiple times. On two occasions I tried nicorette gum to help stop the cravings and while it did help a little bit, it wasn't enough to help me quit and also not enough to make the product worth the price for me. I could see how it could help someone who maybe smokes less, or has more will power, but it didn't work for me unfortunately.

October 28, 2016

Nicorette chewing gum has definitely helped me kick cravings of cigarettes. I have been a smoker for over 10 years, and I was smoking almost a pack a day. Now, after chewing the Nicorette gum, I am down to 3-4 per day, and still cutting down, in the hopes of quitting fully in a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this product, and will be buying again.

June 18, 2016

I have used nicorette chewing gum to help stop smoking the gum is easy to use and comes in different flavors so you don't so you never get tired of chewing the same kind everyday