Nintendo Switch Console Reviews

With up to 9 hours of battery, do what you never believed possible with 2nd Generation Nintendo Switch. It is designed to adapt wherever you go, whatever you do. Go from single and multi-player games at home to the handheld mode and take it outside with you. Simply attach the Joy-Con controllers to the high definition screen and you’re good to go. Invite your friends over and use two Joy-Con controllers to play face-to-face, or hop online for an epic 4v4 match. Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, however you like.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

January 15, 2022
    United States

Great Console for Children and Adults

Me and my siblings love to play together on the Switch. Games like Mario Party and Mario Kart are great games to play with young kids. When playing with my friends, I play Super Smash Bros and its tons of fun. Its a great console for multiplier and singleplayer games. Its easy to pick up and play anywhere and just as easy to connect back to a screen and play it with others.

January 06, 2022
    Pennsylvania, United States

Game Changer - Portable Gaming

This game device has been a blessing in our busy home. It is very easy to plug and play on the TV, but if you need to travel you can just as easily take it on the go! The kids love to play it in the car and take with them to family member's homes. The only downfall is that I fell that the con-joy controllers can be a little flimsy, we have broken the joystick off of two so far. We ended up switching to their Pro Controllers.

December 02, 2021

I would so buy again and add warranty

My whole family loves the Nintendo switch there’s so many fun games and hours of fun to be had id definitely buy more if I ever got the chance and add warranty

November 24, 2021

Awesome system, bad controllers.

Wow what an incredible system. Anyone at any age can enjoy as it is easy enough to use and learn. You can use as a hand held, use the screen and controllers separate or hook it up to the tv. There are so many accessories and things to there are no limits to what you can play. The controllers on the other hand have a huge stick drift problem which makes them unable to use and considering Nintendo doesn’t plan on fixing the problem it is a huge disappointment but ebgames will give you a warranty when buying one through them which I highly suggest. Otherwise amazing system, awesome games. Fun for the kids hole family

October 24, 2021

Family or single fun!!!

Bought this for my partner in the beginning of the year. We love it! Its really easy to use, has a great variety of games for everyone and you can carry it anywhere just by detaching the smaller console from its base. When you play on a screen, you can detach the joystick on the side of the console.

I do suggest getting a Nintendo since you can do game upgrades regularly fownload add ons and download new games! You can play games that you have physically without internet. Definately recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use, multi use console for anyone in the family!

September 26, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

AMAZING

I got this for my birthday and haven’t put it down since. I love everything about it. There’s so many games you can get online or as a cartridge. It’s perfect for any age too.

August 25, 2021

Love my Switch!

LOVE my switch so much! I love the versatility of being able to go from on the big TV to quickly playing my game handheld on the go! So many great games available for free on the Nintendo store! Great battery life! And lots of assessories to make it look great, like my Animal Crossing case. 😊

August 24, 2021

Updated classic

Great device! Awesome to have the flexibility to play handled or attache it to a TV. Love the classic games like Zelda and Mario Kart- but with new and improved design and graphics.

August 09, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Switch

Me and my son loved playin this if you got kids should get one keep them amused for hours the games and quality is amazing just happens that we have missed placed it somewherw but hopefully get him one again for his christmas the graphics on it was great sound great and moat of all it great for family time

July 25, 2021

Wish it was a bit bigger

The consoles are good sizes when attached to the main box, however, it’s a bit small when detached for multi player. I like the vibrant colours that add the playful touch.