4.1/5
Nintendo Wii Reviews

Nintendo Wii plays two disc formats in a single, self loading media bay. The Wii features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI. With a backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals, you can also access Wi-Fi for easy connection. Visit nintendo.com for more information.

January 11, 2012

My husband and I use this everyday, whether it's playing games or watching Netflix! I love the game selection available (many of my favourite series are on the Wii or Nintendo-exclusive), as well as the Virtual Console and WiiWare sections. We will definitely be buying the WiiU when it comes out!

January 11, 2012

What a great product for the Whole family to enjoy, great kids games for all ages.. only thing I dont like is if you buy a game you need to buy the skate board to go with..or so forth.. get really expsensive after awhile..

January 06, 2012

The Nintendo Wii is the first of it's kind. Being someone who has grown up with Nintedo from the ground floor up, I love the fact that you can download games from previous systems. It brings back all kinds of memories. I also love the fact that this system allows you to be active while using it. And for the price, you can't go wrong. They don't offer HD, but with the types of games, regular def is perfect.

January 03, 2012

I bought the Wii 3 years ago and it is still going strong . I enjoy the dance games, guitar heros and workout with the step up balance board. The graphics are great and really its a lot of fun. Just recently went to a New Years party where there was Wii bowling it was a blast. We bought our kids a console this year and they are enjoying it immensely so I think the Wii is enjoyable for all age groups.

January 03, 2012

I love this game system. The Wii was the first to come out with a motion activated game, and they will be charished because of it. Set me up with a Super Mario Galaxy, Epic Mickey, or Wii Fit and I am entertained for hours on end!

December 20, 2011

All my little cousins love playing on this when they come to my house. Definitely recommend it for children ,great way to keep the entertained.

December 19, 2011

I was excited about getting the wii when it first came out... I got it, then the trill died out. However! I found out that I can purchase old/classic games through the wii shopping channel for peanuts and fell in love all over again!! Also, now that it's the holiday season and friends/family are constantly over, it further brings out how awesome it is.

November 17, 2011

I won a Wii a couple years ago from a contest at work.

We were already lusting after it as soon as we heard about it and considering buying it, but when I won it we immediately went out and bought a bunch of games and accessories for it. We used it constantly for a couple months, but it quickly lost it's luster. While it's fun for occasional family games and parties we found we didn't really use it that often otherwise.

November 10, 2011

The Wii itself do i enjoy, um no not really. BUT what i am inlove with is Wii Fit. I love that game. Its great for days when you cant hit the gym, and snowy days. I love it. YOu can play fun games that are actully using fittnes exercises. There is yoga, strengh training, and running activites as well. Its a great way to make sure you can burn off some of the calories after this thanksgiving dinner. Thanks for reading

October 15, 2011

I LOVE my wii i had got it for christmas last year and me and my son play almost everyday! It's our family time. We all have a ball and we enjoy ourselves.