Nip Fab Glycolic Fix Reviews
Ranked #211 in Acne Treatment

Good - 0

May 29, 2017

I picked this up on a whim as an exchange. This product is one of my favourites! I much prefer glycolic to salycylic acid for blemish control - I find it balances out discolouration much better. I definitely noticed improved texture and smaller pores with regular use of this product. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.

April 17, 2017

I saw this product reviewed on Caroline Hirons blog and bought it. This is a great acid toner to mix up your routine. It exfoliates and makes my skin radiant and soft. You can usually buy this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart.

May 01, 2015

Awesome product! My skin is super smooth and soft. High end product for such a great price.

December 12, 2014

These wipes have a low percent of glycolic acid. I find they're perfect for keeping that monthly cycle of pimples away. I only use 1 a day. They've also been great at clearing up my blackheads and whiteheads around my nose - an unexpected bonus!