NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

March 31, 2017

Nivea 2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer worked GREAT for my sensitive skin. Thanks to Chick Advisor I was able to try this product for free ... #gotitfree and #NIVEAMustHaves

I really liked this product!

The product comes in a little round container with a lid that's easy to twist open. The moisturizer went on very smoothly and didn't require a lot of product. It had a delicate, soft scent and was not lumpy or thick. It felt like a water based cream, so was non-oily and dried rather quickly. Loved that it softened my skin and gave me a softer complexion. In addition, my foundation went on smoothly and more uniform, plus lasted longer than usual.

I didn't like that it left a thin film on my skin or having to dip my fingers into the container, getting product under my nails, found it unsanitary. I would've preferred the ease and convenience of using this product from a tube, plus would give better control of the quantity of product used.

I would buy this product ... if and when it comes in a tube format. ;O)

March 31, 2017

I love this moisturizer. It has a light fresh fragrance. Very subtle. It feels like cashmere going on and doesn't make my skin red or feel oily. I will definitely be making this my new moiaturizer.

March 30, 2017

I loved the Nivea 2-in-1 moisutrizing primer, it worked wonders on my skin. I didnt feel any stickiness or oiliness on my skin at all, my skin felt so hydrated and smooth. It is very light and keeps the skin moisturised for the entire day. Even when i applied makeup on it worked really good, I hv been using it for a few days now and i just simply love it...

Updated On: March 30, 2017

I would definitely recommend this to everyone to use as a moisturiser and as a primer for ur make up...im sure everyone will love it as much as i do... #gotitfree

1.2/5

March 30, 2017

Well this is just my opinion about this product I suffer from really dry chapped hands due to washing so much.. And I have tried everything out there and then stumbled upon this hoping it would be my miracle but i was so wrong my hands were on fire and tingling and dd not help at all . So i would not buy or recommend this product.. But to each there own!

March 30, 2017

This Nivea 2 in 1 moisturizer is amazing makes my skin so smooth before my makeup and sometimes before I used this my makeup could look clumpy but with this primer no way I love it
    The micellar water makeup remover is great took all my makeup off at ge end of the night definitely would recommend both products

March 30, 2017

I received this product to test it out. It is very moisturizing and easy to blend. It has a gel type texture that absorbs quickly and leaves a silky feeling. I used as a primer and felt that it did an good job helping my make up last longer except in the oiler area of my face which wore off before the end of the day. Did a great job adding moisture to my very dry skin.

March 30, 2017

This primer kept my skin moisturized throughout the day while wearing makeup. It has a really nice moisturizing feeling to it as well. Once I put on the rest of my face makeup my skin felt hydrated and not tight at all. The only negative I have about this product is the strong scent. It may both some people who are sensitive to scents. I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor.

March 30, 2017

Absolutely love this product! I was so excited to get to try it. I use a primer from time to time and a moisturizer daily so to have a two in one product is great! Its very creamy and absorbs quickly. Non greasy. My makeup went on beautifully over top and looked very smooth. Very lightweight. I have sensitive skin and didn't have any reactions. Would recommend to all!

March 30, 2017

I love this product. It lives up to its promises. Usually i mix a bit of moisturizer into my bb cream before putting on my face to help it spread and absorb better but its not a perfect system. This really is. First of all the scent is very mild and fresh smelling, feels refreshing on the skin and doesnt feel heavy or greasy. When I put on my bb cream it doesnt cake or have any dry spots on my forehead like usual. It really does make your skin smoother as well. Even my boyfriend noticed when touching my face, and he doesn`t notice much! I love this product. It`s perfect and I highly recommend it. Thank you so much to chick advisor for sending me this!

March 30, 2017

J'adore la base hydratante 2 en 1 de Nivea pour peau sensible à sèche !

Cette crème sent merveilleusement bonne! Avec sa texture légère qui ressemble à un gel, elle la peau douce sans résidus gras! Je l'adore et je la recommande!

#gotitfree