NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

April 07, 2017

Un très bon produits délicat et très doux je crois que je vais me laisser tenter et acheter encore et encore!!! Hydrate en profondeur donc laisse un visage doux

Blown away!

I recently received full size container of NIVEA 2 in 1 Primer Dry to Sensitive skin from Chickadvisor to try and then review. I've always thought that his new "primer" "fad" was just another way for beauty companies to have you purchase another product, so I'd never tried a Primer...but I have to say, I was blown away by the difference it made on my skin...it seemed to really smooth out my skin....you have made me a believer NIVEA and Chickadvisor! Thank you for letting me #trybeforeyoubuy #gotitfree

P.S. Was on vacation recently, so am a bit late with my review

2.7/5

April 07, 2017

In last snow season, my forehead turned very dry and itchy. I bought it on sale. I like the silky feel of it. It seems calm down the itch on my forehead but it does not give me sufficient moisture. I need to put it on every 2 to 3 hours. I didn't see any improvement for my face. I used it on my neck after one and half of a month.

April 06, 2017

Feels great, doesn't hurt my skin; I have very sensitive skin it doesn't burn nor dose it make my face red. Doesn't smell, its not greasy and leaves skin feeling smooth.

April 06, 2017

This product left my skin super soft! I love how it is dual purpose making you need less products for the skin you love. I love primers for keeping my makeup on longer and making a great base for the makeup as well. It absorbs fast and is not sticky or greasy. It does although have a fragrance which I do not mind but I find it odd that a sensitive skin product has fragrance since it usually causes people reactions to skin. This product does not cause any irritations though! I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to try!

April 06, 2017

I love the idea of a multi tasking product. Loved that is cream acts as a moisturizer and a primer. It leaves the skin hydrated for long and acts like a good majeup base. My lonely drawback is the scent.

April 05, 2017

In the winter months my skin is very dry. Its so hard to find a moisturizer to keep up. I recieved Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizer primer from Chickadvisor for free to try. As I applied the product, it has the consistency as any other Nivea product and the container suits the brand. I didn't need a lot to cover my face which is great because it goes a long way. My face feels hydrated and takes well with my makeup. My only main complaint is that it smells like perfume. Very strong lady perfume. I have a hard time with scented products due to working in a scent free environment.

April 05, 2017

Are usually use a benefit primer but I have to say the Nivea two and one hydrating primer is fantastic and I would definitely repurchase this it keeps my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized all day long my make up doesn't look cakey or dry it's a really great product

April 05, 2017

I received the Nivea 2 in 1 Moisturinzing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

I used the primer daily for about 5 days before i had to stop, The scent was strong and irritated my face a lot.

The primer is the consistency of a thin moisturizer . It absorbs fast and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It has a really strong perfumey smell and makes my eyes and nose burn. Makes my skin burn a bit but it fades fast.

I would not buy this again. I cant say how well it would work for someone else but it is not a good fit for mw

* I received this product to try and review for free as part of ChickAdvisors Product Review Club*

April 05, 2017

I tried this primer as part of the Product Review Club. At first I wasn't sure if this is considered a primer or a mosturizer as the instructions says to apply on cleansed face. My skin has been very dry lately so I'm hoping it would help. I tried using the primer alone without any mosturizer but unfortunately, it left my skin too flaky. It was smoother once I put my regular mosturizer first and then applying the primer. It was ok but I think there are other primers I tried that are a bit more smoother.