NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

March 20, 2019

Good for sensitive skin

The only product my skin so comfortable with.I have a very sensitive skin and this moisturizer is a heaven sent.i highly recommend this to anyone who also have a sensitive skin like me.

March 20, 2019

Super produit tres doux pour la peau!

J'adore ce produit!!!!! Je le conseil au filles qui aimeraient l'essayer!!!! Il est très doux pour la peau et le prix des produit sont tres abordable!!!!

2.7/5

March 19, 2019

Dont reccomented for sensetive skin

caused redness on my skin
    I always knew the cream of this brand, I often bought it, but I never experienced strong delight.

I like packaging, I like jars, boxes, I like smells of creams, I like the consistency.

But usually little moisture, they generally do little ...

I bought this cream. It turns out to be nothing new, many have already used it and used it))

I took the cream for the summer, so that it would be light, not greasy, but well moisturizing. It is absorbed instantly, and sometimes it seems that one more layer of cream would be applied, and then another one (tried and so). And it's all on my not-too-and-devouring skin. I think this particular cream will suit the owners of very oily skin.

February 23, 2019

Amazing

Makes ur skin silky soft and hydrating all in all I loveeeeeeeeee it. I haven't dound a cream like this one before like I said above I love it thanks for such a great product

February 21, 2019

Would never be without this product

I have spent a fortune on skin care at department stores. This product works beautifully with my skin. Soft and glowing. No breakouts at all. The scent is very light so that adds to the no breakouts.

There is no need to spend a fortune when you can use this product and be pleased.

3.2/5

February 11, 2019

I wouldn't buy this again

I found my skin was still dry .I found my skin would dry out faster though out the day . N I ended up giving them away n buying ponds for my dry face.

February 07, 2019

I am super happy about discovery of this product

Thanks Nivea for developing such a super fantastic product which is not only used by me but my whole family loves it. I am super happy about discovery of this product which keep the skin so smooth and hydrated.

January 25, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I had problem with my skin, however this product was so effective for me, and I feel awesome now. I recommend it to anyone who is suffering from skin problems.

January 25, 2019

Great product!

Ive noticed such a difference in how my skin feels. I've been using it for the past 3 months and my skin is noticeably smoother which is especially helpful in the winter months! You also don't need to use a lot for it to go far. Great value.

January 24, 2019

LOVE IT! WILL BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!

this product is really amazing, having moisturizer and primer together is really convenient and less chemicals to put in face. I also love the smooth natural look and fresh it does to my skin and will DEFINITELY buy it again and again and again!