NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 383 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

March 20, 2017

#gotitfree I received this product free to try through chick advisor club. I have tried many high end primers like Chanel and this product is an affordable alternative that gives you the same result. The scent is light and it quickly absorbs into the skin which is what any decent primer should do. I. I didn't get that annoying flaky residue similar to eraser shavings when applying concealer or foundation, I would but this product just for the price alone. In terms of packaging the foil cover is always a good thing to have on any jar cosmetic but I would have preferred to have a pump option to maximize control of use for the product and for sanitary reasons . I always feel just a little grossed out by dipping my hands in to a product instead of dispensing it . I feel like I may take too much product or worse, contaminate all the product. That being said, this is minor and considering the price and effectiveness is not a deal breaker. Overall Nivea is a good quality product .

March 20, 2017

This is my new go to Primer, my skin is flawless!

I received Nivea's new 2-in-1 primer free through the Product Review Club at Chick Advisor, which did not sway my review in the least. I have tested this product for the last 5 days and I can honestly say that Nivea has once again come out on top with this incredible gem.

The product is lotion-gel like in its texture, it feels silky between my fingers and on my face it applies smoothly and is instantly absorbed, leaving my face hydrated, primed and ready for foundation.
    The scent is mildly pleasant, almost like a clean and fresh scent. I was surprised that I didn't' need to use more, literally a few dabs on my face is enough to cover it completely, meaning this jar is going to last me at least a few weeks.

Today I put this primer to the test. I applied the at primer at 5:30am along with foundation, powder and the rest of my eye makeup etc and went to work. By 9am I was in the court room, which I spent the remainder of my day in and out of. My abnormally crazy day consisted of heated conversations, running up and down 2 lights of stairs at least 6 times, a walk at lunch and back into court for the remainder of the day.
    At no point throughout my day did I have to touch up my foundation or concealer, not once... I am shocked, I know I had a bit of perspiration today as I could feel it, however this primer secured my foundation to my face and stood the test, way to go Nivea!

I raved about this product today, I had to tell my coworkers about my no touch ups, I highly recommend this, its my new go primer, no need to moisturize! I am bringing it with me tomorrow morning to work, our presiding Judge doesn't believe me, I told her to try it for herself and she can thank me later!!
    #NiveaMustHaves

Updated On: March 20, 2017

Chick Advisors - can you please delete this review, I meant to post it in "Dry to Sensitive skin" (which I did)
    Thanks

March 20, 2017

Extremely moisturizing and smooth on the skin. As an oily/combination skin girl, it didn't leave my skin feeling super greasy. I did still have to use a primer as I really didn't find that I could skip that step.

Updated On: March 22, 2017

Adding an update:
    I had received this product for free to try through Chick Advisor. #gotitfree
    After using the product for about a week now, my skin has become even drier.
    Commenting on the packaging: This morning I dropped the almost full jar onto the floor (lid wasn't on) and I had product everywhere. If this were in a bottle with a pump it would have saved me a huge headache!
    I think I'm going to pass the rest of the product (whatever is left of it anyway) on to my sister. She doesn't wear a whole lot of makeup and has pretty normal skin, so I think this would be perfect for her!

March 20, 2017

I received this product for free as part of a Chickadvisor campaign. I've tried many different primers over the years and this one seems to be about middle of the road. It does smooth the pores in my face but it doesn't last for the whole working day. Also, it seems to be more drying than my regular primer. Having said that, it's quite a bit cheaper than the primer I use on a daily basis. For the price, it's a decent product.

March 20, 2017

The Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin created a great base for my makeup! I put it on first thing in the morning and, as claimed, the product absorbed into my skin quickly. This is great because I'm generally in a rush in the morning and can't afford to wait for many products to dry.

I've never used a primer before, but consider me converted because this moisturizing primer made my foundation look great. It lasted most of the day, but I will say it doesn't hold up to rubbing - i.e. don't blow your nose.

If you're sensitive to scents (like I am!), be aware that this does have quite a strong smell (it contains natural lotus extract). The smell lasts for a few minutes on your face, but beyond that I didn't really notice the scent throughout the day.

All in all, this product works as advertised and I will definitely purchase it and recommend it to friends!

March 20, 2017

I received this product for free as part of a Chickadvisor campaign. I believe is new as I never seen it before. I was a little bit skeptical as I normally don't like 2 in 1 products much. This primer is very easy to apply, very gentle and nice on the skin and it does prepare the face for the make up even here in Canada where the weather is still so bad. Very impressed and so happy to use it!

March 20, 2017

I loved using Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer! I enjoyed the gentle scent and smooth feel of the cream. It felt like the perfect base for my make up. I felt it did extend the wear of my make up and made my skin feel moisturized. The only other thing that would make this product exceptional is if it had SPF added. I will continue to purchase this product, it's great value for the money. Thanks #ChickAdvisor for letting me try this fantastic product! #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

Just tried the NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal skin. The moisturizer went on so smooth and seeped into my pores. The cream actually acted a shield fit my skin. My foundation glided over my skin and did not clump of sink into any creases.
    Thanks #ChickAdvisor and #NIVEAMustHaves #gotitfree.

March 20, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin is the perfect start to my morning routine!

This primer has exceeded my expectations. I have normal to dry skin in the winter, and would wake up with dry skin, or my skin would start peeling at the end of the day. This moisturizing primer is the answer to my problem! After I wake up, I would cleanse my face, put on toner, put on this primer, and then put on my make up.

This primer is a gel-base, so it goes on really easily and smoothly. Although it seems a little thick at first, it absorbs SUPER QUICKLY. I only have to wait maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute before it absorbs. This is great because I don't have to worry about going about my day feeling there's too much product on my face. I didn't notice any substantial difference in the staying power of my make up. However, my make up did go on really smoothly, as the primer provided a good base.

Throughout the day, my skin remained moisturized and did not dry out, so this primer is definitely moisturizing. I also really like how the scent is very mild and isn't too overpowering.

This primer is now part of my daily routine :) #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin provided a great base for my makeup and kept my skin moisturized through out the day. The consistency of the cream felt thick but it is easily absorbed within seconds, leaving no heavy or sticky feeling on my skin. Although I didn’t notice a big difference during the application of my makeup, the products did stay on very well and my foundation did not crease at all. I also like how the scent of the primer was not too strong, but rather has a very faint smelling sweetness to it. The container is plastic so will not break if it is accidentally dropped from my vanity. I use a little scoop to transfer the product from the container to my hand, then to my face to ensure the product in the container stays clean. The NIVEA moisturizing primer is also very affordable, and since it’s essentially 2 products in 1, it’s worth the price to try it. I’ll likely purchase the NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Sensitive Skin to see if there is a difference between the two. Overall, this has been a wonderful product to use. Thank you to NIVEA and Chickadvisor for the opportunity to review this product. #GotItFree