NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 366 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in- 1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

March 20, 2017

I've never tried micellar water before and I'm pleasantly surprised how much I like it. It's gentle and removes makeup well. As for the primer, I've used top primer brands such as Smashbox and Lancomé and I like this one just as much as those, and at this price you can't go wrong.

March 20, 2017

I liked this 2-in-1 product very much. It has a pleasant scent and a nice light almost gel texture. The moisturizer absorbed into my skin very quickly, it did not leave any tacky or oily feeling on my skin, but rather a matte look and feeling. I think this product would be more appropriate for use in the summer when skin only needs a light moisturizer. I would prefer if this came in a pump bottle or tube as I'm not thrilled with the pot packaging due to sanitary reasons. The primer aspect of this product seemed to work well for long lasting makeup, but don't expect a silicone like, line blurring, pore masking effect.

March 20, 2017

I too received this product for free from ChickAvisor to review and provide my honest opinion. Nivea claims, this product will provide and even and smooth base for makeup, has an ultra light weight texture that absorbs into your skin instantly, and is non-greasy while providing long lasting moisture.

I can definitely agree with the texture, and the quick absorbency because once you massage it in, your skin just soaks it up. However, as a primer, it wasn't as great. Instantly after apply the moisturizer on its own, i can feel and see that my skin is smoother.

The first time i tried it with only concealer, and it didn't turn out so well, Instantly my concealer was getting into the pores of my skin. Not a good look. Then i tried it without concealer, and just used my foundation. This time it was much better, the foundation sat nicely. But through out the day, I noticed my skin was getting dry patches also my cheeks and my foundation was slowly disappearing from my T-Zone area.

I think, as a moisturizer, this is nice especially for the summer time due to its lightweight texture. However, as a primer, this was not a winner for me.

March 20, 2017

Wow! LOVE the Nivea 2 in 1 moisturizing primer. I use it every single morning before applying my make-up. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily/greasy and the smell is amazing!
    Definitely recommend, it's a must have!

March 20, 2017

I got this for free to test out and review. I only have tried this twice so far since it came last night. I absolutely love how smooth this makes my skin. Provides a beautiful canvas for my expensive foundation. I put it on at 7:30 this morning, worked hard all day and when I checked my face in the mirror all my makeup was still where I left it. I especially like how it smooths out and softens the pores on my nose.

1,853
    March 20, 2017

Nivea Moisturizing 2-in-1 primer is definitely a staple in my am beauty routine now!

I loved everything about this moisturizing primer! The smell, they way it didn't leave my skin feeling gross or greasy, it also absorbed really fast and didn't leave any residue behind. I also noticed where my cover up would normally be gone by 11 am it was actually still on my face. The only thing I didn't like was how small the container was for such an awesome product - I would definitely buy it again in the future. Makeup also seemed to 'apply' better to my skin and came off easily but only with cleaner ;)

*I received this product for free as a part of the ChickAdvisor product review club.

March 20, 2017

La Base hydratante 2-en-1 de NIVEA est un primer parfait pour une maquillage parfait et une peau douce.

L'effet est instantanée. j'ai resenti une fraîcheur et ma peau a rester vraiment douce pour toute la journée. De plus, la base hydratant a laissée une peau unifiée et lise pour faire une maquillage parfaite. Aussi, avec la base la maquillage a tenue plus longtemps .

Après l'avoir essayer c'est sûr que je vais l'acheter et j'ai déjà recommandé a mes amies. En plus que ça coûte pas cher , l'efficacité et la qualité sont super haute gamme.

#cadeau #NiVEAMusthaves. ❤

March 20, 2017

This is my new go to Primer, my skin is flawless!

I received Nivea's new 2-in-1 primer free through the Product Review Club at Chick Advisor, which did not sway my review in the least. I have tested this product for the last 5 days and I can honestly say that Nivea has once again come out on top with this incredible gem.

The product is lotion-gel like in its texture, it feels silky between my fingers and on my face it applies smoothly and is instantly absorbed, leaving my face hydrated, primed and ready for foundation.
    The scent is mildly pleasant, almost like a clean and fresh scent. I was surprised that I didn't' need to use more, literally a few dabs on my face is enough to cover it completely, meaning this jar is going to last me at least a few weeks.

Today I put this primer to the test. I applied the at primer at 5:30am along with foundation, powder and the rest of my eye makeup etc and went to work. By 9am I was in the court room, which I spent the remainder of my day in and out of. My abnormally crazy day consisted of heated conversations, running up and down 2 lights of stairs at least 6 times, a walk at lunch and back into court for the remainder of the day.
    At no point throughout my day did I have to touch up my foundation or concealer, not once... I am shocked, I know I had a bit of perspiration today as I could feel it, however this primer secured my foundation to my face and stood the test, way to go Nivea!

I raved about this product today, I had to tell my coworkers about my no touch ups, I highly recommend this, its my new go primer, no need to moisturize! I am bringing it with me tomorrow morning to work, our presiding Judge doesn't believe me, I told her to try it for herself and she can thank me later!!
    #NiveaMustHaves

March 20, 2017

First of all, thank you for letting me try this amazing product for free!! I must say I was very impressed at its quality. The light texture, barely-there scent, and freshness are GREAT. I also love the fact that it's a 2 in 1, so it saves me a bit of time on those days I need to rush. One more thing: I'm SO glad it does NOT contain any petrolatum or mineral oil, which are ingredients that I run away from. TWO THUMBS UP for this beautiful product!!

March 20, 2017

#gotitfree I received this product free to try through chick advisor club. I have tried many high end primers like Chanel and this product is an affordable alternative that gives you the same result. The scent is light and it quickly absorbs into the skin which is what any decent primer should do. I. I didn't get that annoying flaky residue similar to eraser shavings when applying concealer or foundation, I would but this product just for the price alone. In terms of packaging the foil cover is always a good thing to have on any jar cosmetic but I would have preferred to have a pump option to maximize control of use for the product and for sanitary reasons . I always feel just a little grossed out by dipping my hands in to a product instead of dispensing it . I feel like I may take too much product or worse, contaminate all the product. That being said, this is minor and considering the price and effectiveness is not a deal breaker. Overall Nivea is a good quality product .