NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

April 20, 2017

This stuff is every penny very nice and moisturizing i think nivea is my secret to looking young, the products are really nice smell really good not over powering and just amazing.

April 20, 2017

I was really impressed by this primer. It feels really cooling on the skin and goes on nicely. After it settles in & I'm ready to put on my foundation, I find that it just glides on super smoothly. My makeup throughout the day stays put and doesn't budge, so I was thoroughly blown away by this one. Also, I think you get a generous amount of product in the tub & a little goes a very long way. Definitely recommend this one!

Note: I received this for free via ChickAdvisor.

April 19, 2017

I have received this item free from Chick Advisor and I love the texture and the smell it gives to my hair after applying it. It feels great on my hair and I love that it stays more than 24 hours.

April 19, 2017

i received the Nivea 2-1 moisturizing Primer for Normal skin and I find it to be a good product. It is lighter then my normal moisturizer , I found I had to put a little more on then I would have to with my regular stuff. It left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. my make up went on smooth and it lasted through out the day. I also live in Ontario and right now it is damp and cold, my skin around this time of year can be bothersome around this time of year, due to the weather change we also have hard water so I was concerned it would not be as effective, but so far I have really enjoyed the product and I will use it again for sure.

1.3/5

April 18, 2017

Je ne suis pas fan de ce produit

J'utilise chaque jour une crème de jour et une crème de nuit, et j'aime essayer plusieurs marques, mais j'ai rarement été aussi déçue par une crème pour le visage. Celle-ci sent le savon, a la texture du savon, et en plus, elle n'hydrate que très peu. Elle est désagréable à appliquer, et désagréable à porter. C'est décevant.

#NIVEAMustHaves @NIVEACanada @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

I have to say this review took me a long time to write. I really had conflicting issues with this product and, just wanted to make sure not to judge it too harshly. The biggest issue I have with this product is the smell of the Nivea 2 in 1 Primer (I received for regular skin) it just smells SOOOOOOOOO BAD !!!!!! It smells like an old grand-ma's perfume, my boyfriend too taught the samething when I was using it so... it turned me off right there but, I couldn't evaluate the product based on this sole opinion. At that point, I decided to stop using the product for 2-3 days because I was really turned off by the smell, it made me just feel nautious and, self conftious. I restarted using it after taking a break... The results that I have are made upon long reflection and, analysis instead of first opinions. The product does what it states to an extend: instantly absorbs to hydrate however I can't state it smoothes skin to make a perfect slate for makeup. I've used other primers before and, the texture wasn't really like this one... this one had more of a hydrating cream texture and, effect. Other primers will give you the smoothe skin effect so that your makeup is on a perfect slate (diminish fine lines, etc.). However I still have to admit that my face did seem better looking with my makeup on but, for a primer... the results could've been better. It did also increase the time my makeup stayed put but, not significantly enough. I have regular skin and, it isn't sensitive but, at times I did feel like this primer was stining my face slightly... I'm figuring it might be because of the amount of perfume within this product but, can't confirm this for sure.

With this I also received the 3 in 1 Micellar water: for makeup removal (this was for sensitive skins). I enjoyed the smell of the product and, it worked very efficiently at removing my makeup The only issue I found with this product is that it tended to dry out my skin therefore having received the moisturizing primer just neutralized this effect as, my skin was being moisturized before being dried out.

For the price, it is worth the purchase but, I would rather splurge a tad more and, get a product with much more efficientcy.

April 18, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé ce produit immédiatement. En effet, au début, je devais toujours remettre une couche de crème car mon visage restait toujours sèche, mais plus les jours avançaient et plus ça fonctionnait. Par contre, lors d'une application juste avant de mettre du fond de teint, la crème était fidèle à son effet ''primer''. De plus, elle s'applique très bien et n'est pas du tout collante. Donc, je le conseillerais pour quelqu'un qui se maquille souvent, mais pas nécessairement pour une personne qui se maquille peu ou pas. Personnellement, je ne sais pas si je la rachèterais car c'est important pour moi d'avoir une crème qui hydrate bien en une application, ce que cette crème ne fait pas vraiment.

April 18, 2017

Absolutely love the nivea 2-in-1 mousturizing primer for normal skin. would probably buy the one for dry skin next time. this mousturizer absorbs really fast and works as a great primer. lovely under my makeupand helped kep in on all day.

April 18, 2017

I received Nivea 2-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin for free from ChickAdvisor. My review is unbiased. I was pleasantly surprised by the light fragrance of this cream. I feel that you get great value on this product as a little goes a long way, should you apply too much cream - my face felt greasy. When adding my foundation after the primer was applied it went on smoothly. I would recommend this product.

April 18, 2017

I really love this primer/moisturizer. I received it to review for free and will definitely be purchasing more when I run out. It seems to last a long time as I've been using it everyday for about a month and there's still tons left. A little bit goes a long way, its very moisturizing and works great on dry skin. I love this product and would recommend it.