NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

May 04, 2017

This primer works wonders. It is a great start to my makeup application. I'm always looking for a great primer that will help my foundation and eyeshadow set properly and this is it. I will never buy any other primer

May 03, 2017

This primer is great! I love the smell as usual and it's very light feeling. The biggest surprise was the Micellar water they sent along with it! BY FAR my favourite facial product ever! No gross after-feeling and my face has been so clear! I use it as my makeup remover. There's no greasy feeling, it's AWESOME!

April 30, 2017

My teenage daughter and I are fans of this product. This product creates a blank slate for makeup. We will definitely buy Nivea 2in1 moisturizing Primer

April 29, 2017

Really liked this and would buy. It eliminated the oily look and feel after a day of wear that my normal primers give me. A true matte finish which was nice!

I felt like it sunk into the skin and truly primed my face. I've tried lots of primers, from silicone to liquids and creams and I honestly think this one is the best. I'm really glad I got to try it.

April 28, 2017

Absolutely love this product. Saves me time in the morning because I get to skip a step. Non greasy and very light...just wish there was some sunscreen in it for the summertime.

April 25, 2017

I have really enjoyed the experience of Nivea 2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin. It left my skin feeling moist, and not burdened by a heavy cream/cakey feel. Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to review.

April 25, 2017

I purchased this primer because I have yet to find a primer product that works really well with my skin. I have acne prone skin (don't know if it's hormonal or bacterial) and was hesitant on which of the two available types to get. I'm so happy that I chose this over the other! This product is very gentle on my skin, doesn't break me out,, and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a primer. I love that it's a 2 in 1 product, so I don't have to double up with separate lotion and primer. Also, for the price that I paid, this size of container is almost double that of a regular primer, and at roughly the same or cheaper price. As for the product itself, a little goes a long way. It hydrates my skin very well and my skin feels very soft as a result. This primer keeps my makeup intact much better than my previous primer. I have oily skin, so sometimes it causes my makeup to look cakey after about 6+ hours of wear, but somehow I think this product controls my shine. Maybe its hydrating my face so well that my skin doesn't need to overcompensate with oils? I have no idea, but all I know is that my foundation and concealer looks better when using this product as a base. For the cost, I think it's definitely worth a try for anyone looking for a simpler product to add into their beauty routine. I think this product really takes care of your skin and gives it the proper nourishment it needs throughout the day.

April 21, 2017

I noticed no difference when using Nivea 2-in-1 Primer.
    I really wanted to like this product because I like other Nivea products that I've tried. But this one was a big miss for me. I tried using it as the moisturizer and primer (without my regular moisturizer), using it after my full regular routine (with my regular moisturizer), with and without putting on makeup afterwards. It didn't work well as a moisturizer or a primer. Maybe if they had focused on one benefit or the other they would have gotten it right?
    My skin actually felt more greasy, and sooner when using this product than without it. And it didn't help even my skin tone or minimize redness either. I really tried to like this product, but it's just not for me.
    Thank you Chick Adviser for giving me this product to try. No matter what the outcome, it's always fun to try something new! #GotItFree

April 20, 2017

I received two products in my box. One was a micelle-based cleanser and another primer for the normal skin. I used it once every day for 14 days and feel that that the state of my face greatly improved. The skin looks more refreshed and cared for, soft and glowing. In terms of the usage, I applied it under makeup (tone and powder) and it felt pretty natural. I would even say that the make-up stayed longer. I also tend to think that the cream had some protective effect on the skin since it looked very healthy and matte in the evening.
    My conclusion regarding the product: it is inexpensive and effective. Go for it!

April 20, 2017

THE MOST HYDRATING THING EVER!!! It works super well and is worth every penny spent. I would buy this product again in a heart beat, I am pleased with it.