NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

April 14, 2017

Wow - I am so impressed with the texture of the NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin. I always have a problem putting on moisturizer and then having the primer feeling like it's sliding over top. I'm not sure what it is about this product but it works great. My foundation stays on way longer, looks much less grimy at the end of the day and I use substantially less product. This product is an official 'go to' for me. So glad I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor.

April 14, 2017

I received Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin for free as part of the product review club from Chick Advisors. I love the primer. It evened my skin pores and made my foundation go on a lot smoother. It was light and non-greasy. I definitely would purchase this product in the future.

April 14, 2017

Chickadvisor sent me a sample of Nivea 2 In 1 Moisturizing Primer. I love this cream, I'm really fussy about what goes on my skin because it it is so sensitive, yet I found this wonderful on my dry skin.

Updated On: April 17, 2017

I wish it had an SPF in it for sunscreen protection.

April 14, 2017

I wasn't very impressed compared to their other products. While I can see some purpose in it's priming ability, I just wouldn't praise it for it's moisturizing abilities. Not a fan for dry skin.

April 14, 2017

I got to try this for free being a member of the product review club.

I enjoy the texture of this, it's like a gel and cream mixed together. It was light and not sticky. It did absorb quickly. I'm not a fan of the scent though, I can't quite place why.

In the 2 weeks I've been using this cream I can't quite see a difference in my skin. I have noticed my foundation is staying a little longer and not quite disappearing. My face still does shine up though and I need to blot still. My face does feel moisturizer though.

I'm not sure if I would purchase this particular formulation again. I have combination skin and the one I tested is for normal skin. This product didn't really wow me. I would still recommend this though.

3.2/5

April 14, 2017

Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer is a great product that works well!

This product helped my skin feel smooth and my makeup sit well on my skin. It was smooth, easy to use and kept my skin soft for a long time.

April 13, 2017

Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizing primer normal skin is an interesting, out of the box product. It's not a product you think you need until you do. I personally didn't use this as a primer, but just as a moisturizer and used my usual primer. That being said I do think this is a good day cream! It reminds me of a more affordable Clinique hydroblurr. Really liked this product and would repurchase!

April 13, 2017

I was very happy to have the opportunity to try Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizing primer for normal skin! I liked how it felt on my skin, it was a gel like texture, it felt refreshing going on. The scent was nice. There was quite a large amount of product in the container. This was the perfect base for my makeup, my makeup seemed to last longer while wearing this. I would definately purchase this product and recommend it to friends! Thanks Nivea and Chick Advisor!

April 13, 2017

Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin works exactly as promised and kept my makeup looking fresh all day!

I absolutely adore this primer! I noticed a big difference between the days that I used it and when I did not. It applies very gently and does not feel cakey, while still providing excellent moisture. I could apply my makeup immediately after applying the primer without any delay and it helped me look and feel fresh all day and into the evenings as well!

I am so happy that I #gotitfree in return for my unbiased review. Now that I have tried it and used it for a while, I definitely recommend this product and will likely be purchasing it for myself over and over again!

April 13, 2017

Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin is my new go-to cream! I love how cool and refreshing it feels on my face, and the fact that it is SO light! My face is prone to be greasy on the T-zone but I have not had this issue with this cream...my face glows without the greasiness. It works super well with makeup too, even concealer, which is a bit tricky to use with other creams. Overall I am extremely impressed with this product and will continue purchasing it in the future! #GotItFree