NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 383 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

May 19, 2017

I think this product does exactly what it says it will do! I haven't tested too many different primers so i cant really compare the difference in the primer on its own but i think for a 2 in 1 you definitely cant go wrong! It moisturizes your skin well without a heavy feeling and also leaves your face silky smooth with a perfect base for applying makeup! I will definitely re purchase this product.

May 18, 2017

I didn't get a sample I actually purchased this and it actually saved me money I wouldn't think that the primer part would be 100% effective because of the 2 in 1 but I've had no problems I actually just use this instead of both a moisturizer and then a primer.

May 16, 2017

I absolutely love it ,I apply it every morning before my makeup and it make my skin poreless and so smooth . It is so easy to apply and it helps your makeup to stay all day long . I really recommend this product :)

May 15, 2017

#igotitfree I recieved this product through Chick Advisor. I absolutely loved it. My skin felt so smooth and clean! Great for wear with or without makeup. Light feeling and all around great products!!

May 15, 2017

Bon produit en général, mais au niveau de la texture ce n'est pas ce que je recherche. Je tiens quand même à remercier chick advisor pour m'avoir eu donné le privilège d'essayer un produit Nivea!

May 14, 2017

This is one of the best primers and moisturizers that I have ever tried. The product itself is smooth and applies evenly to the skin, minimizing my pores. Plus, it's is a big time saver and saves the extra step of first applying a moisturizer, then a primer, as this one product is a replacement for both! I love how this made my makeup last longer! And the best part, this did not cause me to bread out!

May 13, 2017

Well I was a little hasten on using it as a make up primer...but this product proved me wrong. It leaves your face feeling nice and not greasy when you apply your make up...will definitely be buying this in the future.#gotitfree

May 13, 2017

This primer is great. Its moisturizing and makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth. My foundation glided on effortlessly and stayed put all day. I really enjoy this primer and would definitely recommend it.

May 11, 2017

I am always open to trying new skin care products as they are not all created equally. The smell was not bad, it was not very strong either. I may have done better to try the primer for sensitive skin because the first time I put this product on I had to take it off because it was making my skin feel tingly and dry. This product was not for me but if I would have tried a more sensitive formula it may have been a better match.

May 11, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin is very effective on my sensitive skin I'm very thankful I tried this because finally I found my match I really love it and I will reccomend this to all my friends :)

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel