NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews
#2 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

June 04, 2017

I tried a sample and liked how it moisturized my skin. I used to find Nivea irritated my sensitive skin but not this product. I'm not very familiar with primers but a great idea to combine the two. I like how my foundation went on after as well. I appreciate the coupon that I received with the sample so I will most likely purchase this.

May 31, 2017

I have a dry skin. And only Nivea helps my skin not to get itchy because of the dryness. I love this product. I've been using this for 5 years. Definitely recommend to my family and friends.

May 30, 2017

This was an okay cream. Did find it a bit mate and still left my skin feeling dry. I preferred to use this as a night cream vs a day cream. Would probably purchase again

May 24, 2017

It was okay, I didn't get a sample I actually purchased this. I think it works more as a moisturizer not so much the primer part. I wouldn't recommend this if you have slightly oily skin or not dry skin. I found it made my skin quite shiny.

May 22, 2017

I recently tried the new Nivea 2in1 Moisturizing Primer and have mixed feelings about this product. I loved how it felt on my face, and the primer absolutely did the job however I found the scent extremely overwhelming. I used it a few times but had to stop due to the overpowering floral fragrance. If you don't have an aversion to strong floral scents then this is for you. If an unscented version is available or becomes available I would definitely give that a try! #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

I think this product does exactly what it says it will do! I haven't tested too many different primers so i cant really compare the difference in the primer on its own but i think for a 2 in 1 you definitely cant go wrong! It moisturizes your skin well without a heavy feeling and also leaves your face silky smooth with a perfect base for applying makeup! I will definitely re purchase this product.

May 18, 2017

I didn't get a sample I actually purchased this and it actually saved me money I wouldn't think that the primer part would be 100% effective because of the 2 in 1 but I've had no problems I actually just use this instead of both a moisturizer and then a primer.

May 16, 2017

I absolutely love it ,I apply it every morning before my makeup and it make my skin poreless and so smooth . It is so easy to apply and it helps your makeup to stay all day long . I really recommend this product :)

May 15, 2017

#igotitfree I recieved this product through Chick Advisor. I absolutely loved it. My skin felt so smooth and clean! Great for wear with or without makeup. Light feeling and all around great products!!

May 15, 2017

Bon produit en général, mais au niveau de la texture ce n'est pas ce que je recherche. Je tiens quand même à remercier chick advisor pour m'avoir eu donné le privilège d'essayer un produit Nivea!