NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 08, 2017

My father gave me these as a part of a Christmas present and at first i was reluctant to use it and then i needed to put on my waterproof mascara.. NOTHING washes off waterproof mascara.. NOTHING except nivea make up wipes!!! Thank you nivea for a gentle wipe that refreshes the skin!!!

May 01, 2017

I got these wipes a couple months ago when I ran out of the ones I was using previously. I love that they are soft and gentle on my skin, however, I noticed that even after using them to remove my makeup, there was still some makeup left on my face. They cleanse your face to an extent. They don't remove all the impurities however. I would not recommend these if you are looking for something to remove your makeup with. They work effectively if you just want to wipe your face though.

April 24, 2017

Love these cleansing wipes, they are perfect for when I am just too tired to take my makeup off!
    The package is easy to open, just lift the top portion where indicated, be careful too not open too much, the tab is sticky so your able to reseal it. Mine always stayed nice and moist, not drying out at all.

The wipes themselves are lightly moist, pleasantly scented and made with a semi thick cloth, the cloth is durable, I have used them with the Nivea exfoliator and really scrubbed my face, the cloth did not tear at all. I find them effective at removing my makeup and waterproof mascara, I like that they actually removed and cleansed my face, instead of just pushing the product around. I also do not have any type of reaction from these, I do not break afterwards either!

I always have a pack of these on hand!

April 22, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love these wipes! As a mom of 2 young boys I do not have the energy at the end of the day to do a full make up removal beauty routine but need to remove my mascara that I wear daily. These are perfect for a quick, clean removal before bed!

April 13, 2017

Being good a busy mom I don't always have time to take care of my skin. This is a fast effective way to wash the day away and start a new one. My skin is sensitive and I've never had a issue using this product.

April 07, 2017

I really enjoy Nivea products. My face always feels so fresh and clean after using the product. The price is okay. Smell is light and fresh. I will purchase again.

April 01, 2017

These left my sensitive skin feeling soft and moisturizer. Didn't dry my face out like other products and effectively removed make up without a lot of scrubbing.

March 22, 2017

These wipes work very well for the removal of make up dirt and oil from your face. They have a very faint scent and didn't irritate my skin or cause break outs. Overall a good product.

March 17, 2017

I love these wipes
    I don't wear make up a lot but when I do I use this and I love the way my face feels after i use this
    Products I would definitely buy again

March 07, 2017

I purchased Nivea 3-1 Gentle Cleansing wipes for a trip I went on. It travels well in my carry on. I was a little sceptical when buying it. I hadn't used cleansing wipes before. The old routine wash cloth soap & water is that I used before. oh and proper cleansing products.
    I loved this product my eye make up came off so effortlessly and took all my make up off made my skin feel clean and it was gentle on my skin..