NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 14, 2016

I received a free pack of this product from Chickadvisor. Thank you very much Chickadvisor & Nivea. I am not sure if it's just the pack that I received, but the wipes I got are very dry. They are gentle and easy to use. I used them to remove light makeup that I wear and it worked okay. This is time-saving and efficient. I would purchase these when they are on sale since I am curious to see if I got a bad pack or not. Personally I don't think they are supposed to be this dry.

March 14, 2016

I was able to review these cleansing wipes through ChickAdvisor review program. I found the wipes to be a little dry, I am not sure if this was just the package I recieved or they all come on the drier side. I added a small amount of water to the package to make them wetter which seemed to help. These wipes were very gentle which was great for my sensitive skin, and seemed to remove makeup and dirt on my skin but I think I have found other wipes that have done a better job.

2.2/5

March 13, 2016

If I were to clean my face before bedtime it would be with wipes especially at midnight. They are also perfect for the outdoors where water is limited. I was given NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes for free to try and review. 25 wipes in a package is a good size for a long period of use. The reseal on the package is very sticky which lasts on the amount of the wipes. Using the product, I realized this is not for me. The wipes were dry so I had to scrub my face with it. I wouldn't go to say that I have sensitive skin but scrubbing my face to get an inch of product on to it made it red. The scent of the product was very perfumy and I had to go wipe my face or moisturize to mask the scent. I was sneezing and my nose itched.

2.7/5

March 13, 2016

I enjoyed these cleansing wipes, the smell was great and they were damp enough to remove all of my waterproof eye makeup. The only downside to these are the price, I find them a little more pricey than the average makeup removing wipes.

2.7/5

March 12, 2016

I just don't feel these wipes ares effective. I feel as if it only removes a minor layer of makeup and it certainly doesnt take off any mascara or eyeliner. I would not purchase this.

March 12, 2016

I kinda like this. The formula is good because the cloth is wet, but I do not feel that it removes all the makeup . It burned my eyes . It leaves a slightly oily finish on the skin, but every time it was passable. This is convenient when we aprtons traveling and Vons nousa only that on hand, but I would use them not daily.

2.8/5

March 11, 2016

Convient. Unsure of the scent, a little powerful. Love the resealable packaging and think that they would be great for traveling. I just wonder about how environmentally friendly this item is and for that I don't think I could justify purchasing them. Received as a free sample.

2.3/5

March 11, 2016

So again this came late so I haven't been able to use it enough to give an honest and complete opinion :-(
    It smells nice and feels nice when used on the face but I can't give an opinion on extended use.

March 11, 2016

Thank you to Chick Advisor and Nivea for this opportunity to try this product for FREE! I have dry skin and I wear makeup everyday so I have to clean my face at night with a moisturizing product. It was my first try with Nivea wipes. For my type of skin, they are not enough wet also the moisturizing product make the wipe difficult to manipulate. It’s a good product and it clean all the face makeup, but to me it’s not enough.

2.8/5

March 09, 2016

to be honest,I was actually kind of disappointed with this product. it does remove makeup but what I found was that the wipes we're not wet enough so I would have to rub harder on my skin to remove the makeup. as a result this made my skin feel as if it got a rug burn. maybe it might help to wetc the wipes beforehand.