NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 09, 2016

Got this this evening as part of the product review. These are great makeup wipes. Best ones I've used, we're so soft and gentle on my face. My skin was left feeling so soft. Will be purchasing these in the future for sure and will definitely be recommending these to friends and family. #Niveamusthaves

March 09, 2016

I WAS SO IMPRESSED AT HOW GENTLE AND SOFT THESE CLEANSING WIPES WERE. I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN AND WAS MOST IMPRESSED AT HOW DELICATE IT WAS ON MY SKIN. LEFT MY FACE FEELING CLEAN AND FRESH.

March 09, 2016

I received this product to try through the review club.
    The Nivea cleansing wipes work very well.
    They have a nice subtle scent, and remove make-up amazingly well; better than the actual make-up remover.
    I really like how there's no rinsing needed, I can just wipe and go.
    Very convenient product and gentle on my skin.

March 09, 2016

J'ai bien aimer les Wipes nettoyantes de Nivea.. La seul petit deffault c'est simplement que les lingettes ne sont pas beaucoup humide alors j'ai du la mouiller un peu. Demaquille et lave tres bien le visage. J'adore l'odeur je l'ai recommande !!!

March 09, 2016

Nivea 3 in 1 wipes are great for removing stubborn makeup. I just wish the wipes were a bit more damp. They smelled nice and left my face feeling soft.

March 09, 2016

I was fortunate enough to be able to try this product courtesy of ChickAdvisor and I was super impressed with it. I usually set in my ways when it comes to cleaning wipes but the Nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleaning Wipes have become my favourite. I usually wear foundation and powder as everyday make up so at the end of the day I really want to make sure my skin is clean and make up free. This product has done that for me. I only has to use one towelette and it got all my make up off my face, where as I usually have to use two. I did use another one of the Nivea towelette just to make sure the product was off my face and I was pleasantly surprised that it was. The best part of was it didn't dry out my face one little bit where as other products tend to do that to my skin. This product has definitely converted me to a Nivea lover. I will be recommending this to all my lady friends and family.

March 09, 2016

these wipes are amazing they work really well, they are smooth on the skin and everything I would definitely buy this product I recommend this product to everyone I bet they would love it aswell!

March 09, 2016

These cleansing wipes are amazing! They are very gentle on the skin, and really effective at removing tough make up such as mascara. Often, when i use cleansing wipes, I am obliged to also use a cleansing gel to get rid of eye liner and mascara that builds up around the eyes after using cleansing wipes. Yet, with Nivea, a couple of gentle strokes, and my face is fresh and clean! Will definitely reccomend, as it's quite affordable as well!

March 09, 2016

I love these wipes. They are super gentle on the skin and gently scrub all that makeup away without having to really try. My face felt soft after and I loved that it had a fresh scent.

March 09, 2016

I found these wipes to lack enough moisture in them to acceptable clean my face and neck. I was just using them as a quick way to cleanse my face in the morning.