NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 09, 2016

I received these wipes through Chick Advisor Product Review Club and I am so thankful for being able to try these but I have finally found my all time favourite make up remover! My skin can get dry in the winter and these did not dry my skin out one bit. I have tried high end cleansing wipes and these by far are the best ones I have ever used! I wear make up every single day and use a wipe to take off my make up before I wash my face. I used one wipe and it gently took of every ounce of make up off of my face. Even the waterproof stuff. If you are ever looking for an affordable, reliable, gentle cleansing wipe. This is the one to use!!!

March 09, 2016

I love the way it makes my face feel after use. My face feels so soft that I feel I don't need to use anything else on my face. I do recommend this product for all types of skin and for a soft feeling.

March 09, 2016

I bought these to try out as a wasn't happy with what I was using.I am so glad that I bought theses are amazing ,they take off all my make up (waterproof mascara) cleans,nourishes and leaves my face fresh and sift.The clothss are good quality thick.

March 08, 2016

Love this product , makes my skin very soft and clean . Washes skin deep but is very gentle. Will buy again for sure. Although I think the wipes are very big, I cut mine in half because I loved them so much .

March 08, 2016

such an easy product to use and doesn't cause irritated eyes. I have purchased this product for a while now and will continue to buy it regularly, reasonably priced.

March 08, 2016

These 3-in-1 cleansing wipes are perfect for this busy girl! They're gentle but strong enough to remove the most stubborn products, even mascara! They're gentle enough if you get some in your eye too, BONUS!

March 08, 2016

Loveeeee the refreshing cleansing wipes a lot !!! This product is wonderful ! Received it today and tried it :) Was amazingly surprised :) My skin feels refreshed and cleen :) thanks a lot, will sure buy this next time :)

March 08, 2016

I also got this product in the mail yesterday from #NIVEAMustHaves and im absolutely in love with this! It is so gentle and good for my skin! Wipes all the make-up of my face and left clean! Thank you again @NiveaCanada and ChickAdvisor

March 08, 2016

This is à VERY good product. Recommandé it to all of you! Smell good, and its VERY easy to use or. I definitly purshase again this product is à VERY good one.

March 08, 2016

After using the Nivea Express Eye- MAkeup Remover. I went over my face with a cleansing wipe.
    Its so soft and gentle.. It did not break me out or make my skin itchy.
    The scent is really good. I love it. It reminds me of babies weirdly.

It's a really good product.