NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 09, 2016

I had the pleasure of testing Nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes for free as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. As I have been a Nivea fan for years, I was super excited to see what these wipes could do! Nivea claimed the 3-in-1 wipes could effectively remove makeup...including waterproof makeup, while leaving skin healthy and beautiful. I am one to admit, I have also tried many other brands of makeup removing wipes, but the Nivea ones are now at the top of my list. Why? The wipe itself was of standard size, it was so soft, and durable enough to deep clean even my most stubborn waterproof makeup without tearing. I cannot say how many brands of wipes do NOT have that same durability going for them. The cleansing wipes were also so simple to use, just glide over face and neck, just as you would a washcloth, with no need to rinse. After using them in the morning and at night, I noticed they gently cleansed and soothed my face, neck, and eyes without drying out my skin's natural mositure barrier. This was what the Nivea brand advertised so I was thrilled when the product held up to its promise! I also didn't experience any 'breakouts' like I had with other brands, so I'm sold on the gentleness and light refreshing scent of the wipes already! Also, the user friendly and appealing package reseals with an adhesive label, so you don't have to worry about your wipes drying out! Overall, the Nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes left my face feeling clean, refreshed, and smooth, by means of deep cleaning, exfoliating, and removing my makeup and impurities. This will now be a staple in my makeup routine and I definitely will spread the word to my fellow chicks that this is a #NiveaMustHave !

March 09, 2016

They do remove makeup nicely, so if your skin doesn't burn while using this, good for you. It so moisturizing!

The price isn't too bad. The packaging is simple and cute, it doesn't take up to much space in the cabnits!

Overall, I would definately recommend.

March 09, 2016

I was given this a chance to try from chick advisers and I'm so glad I was offered the chance and the facial wips work really well and they leave my face feeling soft and clean and takes the make up off with no problems price seems far as all the other products out their seem to be around that price as well

March 09, 2016

I received these wipes through Chick Advisor Product Review Club and I am so thankful for being able to try these but I have finally found my all time favourite make up remover! My skin can get dry in the winter and these did not dry my skin out one bit. I have tried high end cleansing wipes and these by far are the best ones I have ever used! I wear make up every single day and use a wipe to take off my make up before I wash my face. I used one wipe and it gently took of every ounce of make up off of my face. Even the waterproof stuff. If you are ever looking for an affordable, reliable, gentle cleansing wipe. This is the one to use!!!

March 09, 2016

I love the way it makes my face feel after use. My face feels so soft that I feel I don't need to use anything else on my face. I do recommend this product for all types of skin and for a soft feeling.

March 09, 2016

I bought these to try out as a wasn't happy with what I was using.I am so glad that I bought theses are amazing ,they take off all my make up (waterproof mascara) cleans,nourishes and leaves my face fresh and sift.The clothss are good quality thick.

March 08, 2016

Love this product , makes my skin very soft and clean . Washes skin deep but is very gentle. Will buy again for sure. Although I think the wipes are very big, I cut mine in half because I loved them so much .

March 08, 2016

such an easy product to use and doesn't cause irritated eyes. I have purchased this product for a while now and will continue to buy it regularly, reasonably priced.

March 08, 2016

These 3-in-1 cleansing wipes are perfect for this busy girl! They're gentle but strong enough to remove the most stubborn products, even mascara! They're gentle enough if you get some in your eye too, BONUS!

March 08, 2016

Loveeeee the refreshing cleansing wipes a lot !!! This product is wonderful ! Received it today and tried it :) Was amazingly surprised :) My skin feels refreshed and cleen :) thanks a lot, will sure buy this next time :)