NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 08, 2016

This is à VERY good product. Recommandé it to all of you! Smell good, and its VERY easy to use or. I definitly purshase again this product is à VERY good one.

March 08, 2016

After using the Nivea Express Eye- MAkeup Remover. I went over my face with a cleansing wipe.
    Its so soft and gentle.. It did not break me out or make my skin itchy.
    The scent is really good. I love it. It reminds me of babies weirdly.

It's a really good product.

March 08, 2016

I have received my product love it, will buy theses now that I have had to chance to try them, They aare really good at taking your makeup all off,thanks so much for the sample box

March 08, 2016

Great product. Very gentle, didn't irritate eyes or skin. My mascara came right off without having to scrub. I will definitely be buying this product. My skin was very soft after using wipes.

March 08, 2016

Habituellement je n'aime pas trop les lingettes nettoyantes mais j'ai essayé celles-ci lors d'un voyage et j'ai vraiment aimé. Elles sont pratiques, prennent peu de place dans nos bagages. De plus, elles nettoient super bien et laissent la peau rafraîchie.

March 08, 2016

I liked it! It clerly removes all the make up i wear during the day! Great quality! Thank you so much for giving me the apportunity to try it, i will continue using them from now.

March 08, 2016

These are wonderfully refreshing cleansing wipes! Normally my face is left feeling gross and feeling like I need to rinse it off, after using these wipes my face felt nice & soft, and dried quickly. It became apparent how well the wipes worked when I looked at all of the lovely mess left on the wipe s still being on my face after a wash. I love that they are not too thick but not too thin also, provides the perfect amount of wetness to clean my face. They work so well my Husband even had a try and is already a huge fan.

(*This product was received for free as a part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club!)

March 08, 2016

I really liked the nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes. love alll Nivea products because they address my dry skin issues and work effectively to leave my skin glowing and feeling soft and silky.

March 08, 2016

I received NIVEA 3-in-1 for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    I love this product ! I use it every night! These wipes away the facial makeup better than other brands . Other wipes that I tried , leaves makeup residue on the skin or irritate the skin.
    NIVEA wipes are soft and gives the face feeling clean . The scent is subtle and enjoyable. I will definitely buy this product now . The price is similar to other brands.
    I recommend this product.

March 07, 2016

I tried these recently and now they are the only wipes I will use! They are soft and just moist enough to clean my make up off and they don't burn my eyes like other wipes have in the past. I also noticed they leave my skin feeling soft the rest of the day after using them, I love them.