NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 08, 2016

Habituellement je n'aime pas trop les lingettes nettoyantes mais j'ai essayé celles-ci lors d'un voyage et j'ai vraiment aimé. Elles sont pratiques, prennent peu de place dans nos bagages. De plus, elles nettoient super bien et laissent la peau rafraîchie.

March 08, 2016

I liked it! It clerly removes all the make up i wear during the day! Great quality! Thank you so much for giving me the apportunity to try it, i will continue using them from now.

March 08, 2016

These are wonderfully refreshing cleansing wipes! Normally my face is left feeling gross and feeling like I need to rinse it off, after using these wipes my face felt nice & soft, and dried quickly. It became apparent how well the wipes worked when I looked at all of the lovely mess left on the wipe s still being on my face after a wash. I love that they are not too thick but not too thin also, provides the perfect amount of wetness to clean my face. They work so well my Husband even had a try and is already a huge fan.

(*This product was received for free as a part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club!)

March 08, 2016

I really liked the nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes. love alll Nivea products because they address my dry skin issues and work effectively to leave my skin glowing and feeling soft and silky.

March 08, 2016

I received NIVEA 3-in-1 for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    I love this product ! I use it every night! These wipes away the facial makeup better than other brands . Other wipes that I tried , leaves makeup residue on the skin or irritate the skin.
    NIVEA wipes are soft and gives the face feeling clean . The scent is subtle and enjoyable. I will definitely buy this product now . The price is similar to other brands.
    I recommend this product.

March 07, 2016

I tried these recently and now they are the only wipes I will use! They are soft and just moist enough to clean my make up off and they don't burn my eyes like other wipes have in the past. I also noticed they leave my skin feeling soft the rest of the day after using them, I love them.

March 07, 2016

I got the chance to try these cleansing wipes and I am absolutely in love with them ! They are super soft and works really well. Also, I love the fact that they aren't dry without being too wet: they have the perfect moisture. I have a sensitive skin and these wipes doesn't make my skin red or itchy, they are really gentle for your skin. Also, they smell very good, without having a strong odor. I absolutely recommend these wipes for everyone. I will buy them again, without a doubt !!!!

March 07, 2016

This was my first time using Nivea 3-in-1 wipes, in comparison to other wipes I have to say it was the most gentle set of wipes I have used to date. I have dry skin and it becomes irritated quite easy to certain fragrances as well although, Nivea wipes had a rather pleasing smell (smells like baby powder) wasn't harsh or overwhelming and didn't irritate my skin at all. The only thing I didn't like was that the wipes were fairly dry so it didn't leave me feeling completely clean afterward until I wet them a couple times and went back over to cleanse my face. I do however, wear a heavy foundation so with that said I would recommend this to someone with lighter foundation/makeup and anyone with dry to irritable skin as it is quite soothing. On that note I probably won't purchase it personally because I didn't find it was effective for me personally however, the quality is great if it meets your needs and desire for wipes.

March 07, 2016

The best thing about the wipes is the feel of them. They are soft, and they work like a charm. They aren't too wet like most wipes, and this product actually works. It got of all of the mascara and it left my skin feeling amazing afterwards.

March 06, 2016

OMG these are amazing! Easy to use and no scent (at least I couldn't smell anything). My face is rather sensitive so I am usually hesitant to try new products but this one is a keeper!