NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 25, 2017

J'ai reçu l'eau micellaire Nivea gratuitement et je l'utilise bdepuis 1 semaine. Je suis agréablement étonné par l'efficacité de cette eau qui enlève de façon efficace tout le maquillage...plus aucune trace de mascara...Rien.
    Seule petit hic je l'ai trouvée un peu stressante pour la peau délicate du contour des yeux. Je sens un petit inconfort suite à son utilisation , mais ça disparaît rapidement.

1.0/5

March 25, 2017

I received the Nivea 3 in 1 Micellar Water from chick advisor to try out. Honestly, I wasn't impressed at all. It worked ok to remove my eye makeup but it just wasn't as effective as I had hoped as I had to almost scrub my makeup off. I'd use it in a pinch but would definitely prefer a regular cleanser.

March 25, 2017

I received Nivea's 3-1 Micellar Water alongside Nivea's primer from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree to review. I have never used micellar water before, I've only used astringent. I was surprised at how well it worked. I used it to remove my makeup and I had no problems taking it all off. It had a light scent to it. It only took a few seconds to work. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Would definitely buy it and recommend it.

March 24, 2017

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de Chick Advisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Un autre produit dont j'ai adoré faire l'essai! Il démaquille très bien, autant le visage que les yeux, et le fait vraiment en douceur. Ma peau hyper sensible y a effectivement bien réagi!

Autre point positif? Contrairement à d'autres produits démaquillants, aucun besoin de rincer après son utilisation.

Comparable en qualité à l'eau micellaire Bioderma que j'adore, son prix est par contre beaucoup plus bas. Je le recommande donc chaudement!

March 24, 2017

I #gotitfree to try alongside my Nivea primer through Chickadvisor and I have to say that this is my second favourite micellar water, which is a pretty big compliment considering how many bad Micellar Water products I've tried.

It cleanses well and leaves the skin nice, like a micellar water should and doesn't have too much extra stuff in it (high content of micellar water). It removes makeup (other than waterproof) on par with my current brand of micellar water. The only way in which it falls short, is that my current brand has no extra ingredients (pure micellar water) and can be used on my lips and eyelids comfortably. When using this one, I would avoid lips or eyelids as it can get a little stingy, probably due to the extra ingredients.

I would definitely buy it again if my favourite brand was out of stock.

March 24, 2017

J'adore le produit, cela fait maintenant 2 semaine que je l'utilise avec la base hydratante et c'est magique cette eau est un démaquillant et un nettoyant pour visage parfaite non étirante et rend la peau fraiche

March 24, 2017

I had never tried a micellar water to remove my makeup before. I was worried it wouldn't remove my eye makeup as I wear water proof but to my surprise it worked amazingly. Removed all my makeup without me having to rub really hard. Hands down the best makeup remover I've tried !

March 24, 2017

Nivea 3-in-1 Micella Water works well as a cleanser and make-up remover product. I was pleasantly surprised to receive it for free from Chick Advisor (#gotitfree) and while I don't normally care for Micella Water type products, I found this one to work better than any others that I have tried. I found the fragrance to be most pleasant and when I applied it to my face with a cotton pad, it glided smoothly over my face. My skin was initially slightly tacky afterwards, but soon returned to normal. I found it did an adequate job of cleansing my skin and removed all of my make-up, however I continue to feel that I get better results when using a cleansing product and water. I will continue to use this product when rushed for time or travelling. One thing that I found slightly confusing was the claim on the packing that simultaneously moisturizes your skin. I imagine they intend for you to skip applying moisturizer all together however I found that while this Micella Water certainly did not dry out my skin like some make-up removers can, I still needed to apply my regular moisturizer afterwards. I would therefore categorize it as 2-in-1 and not 3-in-1 as claimed.

March 24, 2017

I received this miceller water free from chickadvisor.com along with a Nivea primer. I have ever to say this stuff is just fantastic. I usually use a foaming cleanser, or sometimes Nivea facial wipes, both of which tend to leave my face red, blotchy and dry at the end of the day, mostly due to scrubbing off makeup.

But this miceller water is just so gentle on my skin, it's just dab it on (I use a face cloth) and watch the makeup basically disappear. It's just wonderful stuff, my skin feels and looks so much better just after a few days of use.

March 24, 2017

The Nivea 3-in-1 Micellar Water is awesome and magic!!
    I received this product for free to try and review from ChickAdvisor and Nivea and I was very surprised with this product! I didn't expect to receive it, but I am very thankful that I get the opportunity to try this really amazing cleanser!
    This was the first time I've tried the Micellar water and I am astonished! This product has a very pleasant smell, very lightly and it is made with grape seed oil. I applied the product in a cotton pad and then in my face and the product let my face very clean in a couple of seconds! I also tried to use this product to remove my makeup and it worked very well too. It removes the makeup fast, along with other skin impurities. This product really worked well to me, I will definitely use it everyday, in my face cleaning routine. I highly recommend this product!