NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 26, 2017

#gotitfree

I was very pleased to receive Nivea Micellar Water to review. I loved it! I have used other Micellar water in the past and Nivea's product is as good or maybe even better than other leading brands. My face felt clean and fresh and removed my heavy eye makeup effectively. I will use this product again and will.most certainly recommend it to my friends. Thank you Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this great product.

March 26, 2017

I like micellar water because it is a one-step cleanser that is gentle and non-irritating. No need for water! My skin is prone to eczema flare-ups and becomes quite dry in the winter, so I prefer removing my make-up with gentler products such as this one. It worked nicely as a micellar water would and has an addition of grapeseed oil. I found that it removed my make-up effectively.

#NIVEAmusthaves #gotitfree

March 25, 2017

I am a huge fan of micellar water and this one is one of my favorites. I mostly use them in the morning, although sometimes I use them to remove makeup. This one has a very faint scent but it's not perfumed or offensive. I think it's just the natural scent of the ingredients. It doesn't sting or irritate my dry, sensitive skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and clean without being stripped of moisture. I've used it around my eye area with no stinging or irritation and it seems to take off eye makeup fairly well. I don't use waterproof mascara so I can't tell you if it would work for that but for my minimal makeup it works great. This is a very good product at a great price and I will be buying it again in the future.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

March 25, 2017

NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water is a gentle and effective makeup remover. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, without redness, dryness and tightening. It's reasonably priced, and easy to use. I would definately recommend this product to others! #gotitfree

March 25, 2017

J'ai reçu l'eau micellaire Nivea gratuitement et je l'utilise bdepuis 1 semaine. Je suis agréablement étonné par l'efficacité de cette eau qui enlève de façon efficace tout le maquillage...plus aucune trace de mascara...Rien.
    Seule petit hic je l'ai trouvée un peu stressante pour la peau délicate du contour des yeux. Je sens un petit inconfort suite à son utilisation , mais ça disparaît rapidement.

1.0/5

March 25, 2017

I received the Nivea 3 in 1 Micellar Water from chick advisor to try out. Honestly, I wasn't impressed at all. It worked ok to remove my eye makeup but it just wasn't as effective as I had hoped as I had to almost scrub my makeup off. I'd use it in a pinch but would definitely prefer a regular cleanser.

March 25, 2017

I received Nivea's 3-1 Micellar Water alongside Nivea's primer from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree to review. I have never used micellar water before, I've only used astringent. I was surprised at how well it worked. I used it to remove my makeup and I had no problems taking it all off. It had a light scent to it. It only took a few seconds to work. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Would definitely buy it and recommend it.

March 24, 2017

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de Chick Advisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Un autre produit dont j'ai adoré faire l'essai! Il démaquille très bien, autant le visage que les yeux, et le fait vraiment en douceur. Ma peau hyper sensible y a effectivement bien réagi!

Autre point positif? Contrairement à d'autres produits démaquillants, aucun besoin de rincer après son utilisation.

Comparable en qualité à l'eau micellaire Bioderma que j'adore, son prix est par contre beaucoup plus bas. Je le recommande donc chaudement!

March 24, 2017

I #gotitfree to try alongside my Nivea primer through Chickadvisor and I have to say that this is my second favourite micellar water, which is a pretty big compliment considering how many bad Micellar Water products I've tried.

It cleanses well and leaves the skin nice, like a micellar water should and doesn't have too much extra stuff in it (high content of micellar water). It removes makeup (other than waterproof) on par with my current brand of micellar water. The only way in which it falls short, is that my current brand has no extra ingredients (pure micellar water) and can be used on my lips and eyelids comfortably. When using this one, I would avoid lips or eyelids as it can get a little stingy, probably due to the extra ingredients.

I would definitely buy it again if my favourite brand was out of stock.

March 24, 2017

J'adore le produit, cela fait maintenant 2 semaine que je l'utilise avec la base hydratante et c'est magique cette eau est un démaquillant et un nettoyant pour visage parfaite non étirante et rend la peau fraiche