NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 30, 2017

I got this item for free in exchange for my honest review. I love it , it works super well and really removes my makeup. I do not like how it is really easy to pour out alot. They need a pump or something so it's easier

March 30, 2017

I received this product to test it out and review. I loved it!! Removes make up quickly and easily - even my layers of mascara. Doesn't leave any residue and skin felt refreshed and clean after use. This will def be added to my make up bag.

March 30, 2017

I love this cleanser/makeup remover! Non irritating. Non greasy. Very light scent. Non drying. No irritation. Effectively removed all of my makeup including bb cream, which can be stubborn. #NIVEAMustHaves #gotitfree

March 30, 2017

I've wanted to try Micellar Water since it was first a thing I am super grateful for the opportunity. This is the first Micellar product that I've tried. I totally loved it, it removed makeup WAY better than the makeup remover I was using before. It took everything off, my skin felt soft and not at all greasy and I didn't have traces of makeup (mascara around the eyes) that came out when I was washing my face later.
    I loved this product and will continue to buy this brand, I don't think there's any need to shop around to see if one works better. This one smelled great and works perfectly.

March 30, 2017

Loved this product and would recommend it for sure. I found it non-drying and really cleaned away my makeup. I did feel I needed to use more of the product than my usual product but it still worked great. I currently use the oil-free makeup remover which works great but this Nivea product works just as good and is less money.
    #gotitfree

March 30, 2017

I love the fresh scent of this cleanser. It is a bit tingly on the skin but not in a bad way. In a freshen you up kind of way. It feels like it is waking up your skin. My only complaint is that it isnt as effective at removing mascara as other micellar waters i have tried in the past but my skin feels more fresh after applying nivea`s and i like the smell. All in all it is a pretty great product with less chemicals then others so working harder to get my mascara off isnt that big of a sacrifice. Thank you so much to chick advisor for sending me this. Always a pleasure!

March 30, 2017

I received the Nivea 3-in-1 Micellar Water from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, which I wasn't expecting as it came with another product so it was a great surprise! I was literally on my way to the store to buy Micellar water because I had just ran out of it (I was using a different brand) when I checked my mailbox - Super coincedence! I have been using Micellar water for awhile now and I love it! It takes off not only my face makeup but eye makeup too without burning my eyes. I love that I can just use the Micellar water instead of using makeup wipes and a separate eye makeup remover. It's so much more convenient and I save money. I find that it's also a great face wash/cleanser to use even if I'm not wearing any makeup and just want to freshen up my face. This product provided all of these things that my previous Micellar water had done! The only thing I'm not so crazy about is the packaging. I'm not sure what it is, as my previous Micellar water was in a similar bottle but I find that the Nivea product almost pours out too much and too quickly. I find that you have to be super careful when pouring it onto your cotton pad... I wasted a ton the first time I went to use it because I was used to just tipping it upside down and squeezing quite hard which wasn't necessary to do for this product. Other than that (which I am still getting used to and have spilt quite a bit) this is a great product! I would deffinetly recommend and would probably purchase again depending on the price point which I have not looked into yet. I am sure it is reasonably priced as Nivea products usually are and it is quite a big bottle and Micellar water lasts a long time, much longer than any other type of makeup remover that I have used, because you really don't need much - a little bit goes a long way and takes off any type of makeup sooo easily! Thanks ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree

March 29, 2017

I received NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water for free from Chickadvisor as part of the Product Review Club along with NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin. a week ago and think this has been a great addition to my skin care routine! It is very effective of taking off eye make up that doesn't come off with regular cleanser. It's scent free and very light on your face, just a bit thicker than water.

March 29, 2017

I received NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water for free from Chickadvisor as part of the Product Review Club along with NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin. I have been using this for almost a week in the morning and evening. It is fragrance free for those who are have sensitive skin. It works fairly well. It cleanses my skin and it does a decent job of removing makeup. Value wise, it is cheaper than some brands but it is only half the size of Garnier's micellar water which I have been using and it cost about the same. I would recommend this product for those who are looking for fragrance free micellar water.

March 29, 2017

A clean, fresh and simple face cleanser that easily wipes away makeup and daily dirt and grime! Very minimal scent, and leaves face moisturized and feeling clean.
    I use it every day!