NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 07, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Must have!

This is a god send when taking off makeup!! It is not harsh at all and smells lovely! Makeup glides off my face easily and it doesn’t take long at all

September 30, 2019

Nothing special

Does the job, removes makeup. Not particularly in kove with this product, will probably try something new next time. Not really a fan of the smell at all.

September 19, 2019

Gets the job done quickly

I’m one who always forgets to clean the makeup off my face, but even if it’s a morning after situation I can quickly clean everything off and feel refreshed.

August 12, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Fab and Refreshing

I can't get over how refreshed my skin feels when using this product. I've used cleansers and toners in the past but this a 3in1 on steroids! This is a must as part of my morning and evening beauty routine, it leaves me feeling fresh, revitalized and calm.

August 11, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Great

I love using Nivea miceller water as it removes all make up traces and leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean, I would 100 %recommend this product to anyone who uses make up daily and needs something natural to remove it

August 08, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Good quality!

I’m really impressed with this micellar water, not only is it easy on the skin but it effectively removes make up, leaves no residue behind and leaves my skin feeling so and my pores clear

August 07, 2019

J'utilise ce produit au quotidien et je ne ne peu men passer

Nivea micellaire fait partie de mon quotidien , j’adore ce produit ! J’ai une peau ultra sensible et ce produit est super doux pour le visage et les yeux . Je l’utilise autant le matin que le soir :)

August 04, 2019

Nivea micellair

Elle adhèrent bien à la peau ,hydratante et adoucie la peau sans sensation collante et une odeur LÉgère. J'ai adoré et je la recommande se produits. Merci pour lessait de se bon produits.

Updated On: August 12, 2019

Elle adhère bien à la peau
    Hydratante et adoucie la peau sans sensation collante et odeur LÉgère.jai adoré et je la recommande se produit .Merci pour lessait de se bon produits.

July 30, 2019

Good and recommend

Love it do the job and leaves nice and fresh on my face.Will recommend and buy again.Very soft and suit even for sensitive skin which I have so will use again and again.Just nice.

July 26, 2019

I use this every day!!

I love this product because it makes my face just so clean after I use it. Very easily takes up all my days make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. It even takes off my waterproof mascara which is amazing.