Nivea 48 hour deodorant Reviews

April 17, 2019

This product i would buy time and time again. Its Gucci!

I find that every Dove product i have used is amazing. This one is no exception. It is one of the only 24 hour deodorant that actually lasts its time.

April 17, 2019

Long lasting

This deodorant combination with anti perspirant is long lasting, not sticky and has a great scent. Very happy with the product. I can go from work to gym and still be covered.

April 08, 2019

I like this product alot, i would highly recommend it!

This product unlike other deodorants, actually lasts the length it says on the package and i would recommend buying it if you are scared of deodorant not lasting long enough, I think this is a very good, long lasting deodorant

March 31, 2019

Recommend

I have been using lush deodorant because I like the smell but was making me itchy. So I bought this as I don’t like powdery scents and I absolutely love it, it has more of a masculine scent which idk why but I love it! And the scent lasts all day and does not cumble on your armpits

March 19, 2019

Antistress???

I think this is the first deodorant from Nivei in me, although I could be wrong. The packaging attracted something that protects from stress.

I chose the hard one initially, since I like this format most of all, it lasts a long time and is convenient to use. The smell of the tool itself is still quite large, I would like to be odorless.

The stick is very soft, I apply it a couple of times and it seems that what remains of it on the skin is something that it does not absorb, but remains on the surface.

Concerning effectiveness:

From the smell and sweat he defended only the first couple of months, then I don’t know what happened, maybe it became a little hotter, but he stopped protecting absolutely, both from the first and from the second.

After use, yellow marks on the armpits remain on the white shirts, and the smell of sweat mixes with the smell of deodorant, and it is even a shame to say that it does not smell like roses at all.

March 19, 2019

J'aime bien

J'ai trouvé cette anti sudorifique très bien. L'odeur est legerte et subtile. l’anti sudorifique est très efficace contre la sueur. Je le recommande!!

March 15, 2019

Definitely worth it

I was at forst skeptical on the effectiveness of a 48 hour deoderant let alone a liquid roll on deoderant. I was rather weary. I am truely impressed and recomme d this to anyone who is looking to this product

March 01, 2019

Highly recommend

Actually I nevera used Nivea brand deodorant before, I'm used to products of this brand only in moisturizers, to my surprise it is an excellent product as deodorant, it is soft and does not irritate the skin since I have irritable skin, in terms of duration it protects me all day long against perspiration, I recommend it.

February 21, 2019

My preferred under arm deoderant

I use the black and white it lasts all day I usually buy it on sale and grab a couple bottles been using it for years highly recommend this product it doesnt leave you feeling chalky just fresh

February 11, 2019

nivea

i almost use all kinds of deodorant some gives me long protection but leave stain either my shirt or my armpit. but when i tried using nivea even i work in the kitchen whole day i dont really sweat at all.