4.1/5
Nivea 48 hour deodorant Reviews

February 11, 2019

nivea

i almost use all kinds of deodorant some gives me long protection but leave stain either my shirt or my armpit. but when i tried using nivea even i work in the kitchen whole day i dont really sweat at all.

February 07, 2019

Worked Great!

It didn't leave marks on my clothing which was a major plus! It went on very smooth and I had no problems with it not lasting. I was able to buy it on sale which made it an even better buy! I would for sure but this in the future.

January 30, 2019

Gentle fragrance that's just right.

Amazing product.have been using it in various climate conditions.it never disappoints. The frangrance is gentle and not overwhelming which is perfect for the kind of work I am in.(healthcare setting)

1.2/5

January 27, 2019

Doesnt work for me

I've always had trouble finding an effective deodorant for me... I gave it a try and didnt work well for me... I liked the scent and it didnt sry my underarms out but lacked effectiveness ... sadly wont be using this one again

January 07, 2019

Nivea Stress Protect works! I buy it in bulk!

Nivea! This antiperspirant has 48 Hour odour protection and comes in various scents. I prefer the Stress Protect, it really does what it says it will, "Designed to handle stressful situation", This product comes in liquid and solid. I usually use the liquid version and find that it handles all my protection needs doing various activities and doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes or stains. Small con I have is I'd prefer the liquid roller bottle to be designed with a flat top instead of rounded. I prefer the roller to be ready to go instead of having to wait for the liquid to wet the roller!

December 10, 2018

Decent deodorant

I got it in a gift set, and it works well. It smelled nice, not too strong and I did feel dry all day. Decent product and I would use again. Went on smooth and didn’t feel too thick

December 09, 2018

good quality for good price

Today I’m reviewing the newly launched Nivea Protect & Care Anti-Perspirant Roll On deo. I try to use many skincare products before that can give me all day protection from sweating and I really like Nivea body care products (especially body lotions and deodorants), as they are very gentle on the skin and have mild soothing fragrance and protect me all day. Nivea Protect & Care Anti-Perspirant Roll On comes in the trademark “Nivea” packaging, a clear glass bottle with a plastic cap. But this time, they put navy labels on the bottle instead of white. Overall the packaging is sturdy, hygienic to use and can be easily carried along while traveling.
    Reasons to buy Nivea Protect & Care Anti-Perspirant Roll On:
    It is alcohol-free.
    It neither stings nor irritates my skin.
    An anti-perspirant deo that controls sweat and prevents odour.
    It gives non-sticky dry underarms for a longer period of time.
    It is enriched with the goodness of Nivea Creme ingredients.
    It doesn’t leave white stains on the clothes.
    It has a mild fragrance that doesn’t clash with other fragrances like perfumes, mists. etc.
    Dermatological tested.
    Not very expensive.

October 18, 2018

One of my favorites!

Although I buy different brands of deodorant, I really like the Nivea one, as with all their products I always love the way it feels on my skin. I would recommend it to everyone!

October 12, 2018

Perfect

I love Nivea deodorant specially Joel ones because they absorb quickly without staining my clothes and smells also very refreshing For me it’s a must have in your daily routine

September 22, 2018

I do buy this regularly, great product

This is a clean wearing antiperspirant, it doesn't stain clothes, it never fails me ( even on tropical vacations ). I always buy nivea products this is a favourite!