NIVEA A Kiss Of Berry Swirl Reviews

October 18, 2018

love it!!!

I love the smell, and how smooth it feels on! I will continue to buy this product. Nivea has always been my favorite! Love Love Love IT!!!
    I recommend this to everyone!!

September 26, 2018

long time hydration

I like this moisturizing balm for its amazing texture and smell. It glides on very smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized for hours. It is my go-to balm when i'm on the go

March 19, 2018

A good flavored lip gloss

I really like this lip balm. It smells amazing and gives your lips a natural pink berry tint. Just don't keep licking your lips or you'll have to reapply.

February 13, 2018

Incontournable baume à lèvres

Ce baume me suit partout depuis mon enfance! Je l adore et je le trouve très efficace pour affronter les hivers rude du Canada! De plus son odeur me fait penser à un bonbon! À acheter sans fautes!

January 11, 2018

je vais racheter ce produit a coup sure le meileur

sa senteur est merveilleuse le produit est doux pour ma peau aucune allergie pas de peau sèche ni grasse il est simplement parfait et on ne ressens aucun filtre lourd sur la peau

October 03, 2017

I would buy again

this product was amazing and i would highly recommened this to anyone and everyone. keep the new products coming . easy application no issues at all with it .

June 27, 2017

Great product

This product smells amazing!! I love it and use it on a daily basis! It goes on smooth, gives you lots of moisture and I would recommend this product.

May 15, 2017

I loved this product. I always choose Nivea because of their high quality line of products. Keep up the great work Nivea! :) <3 The price is a bit steep , but nowadays prices of everything is on the rise. Worth the extra money for the product. Nivea is great!

May 15, 2017

This is another great Nivea lip balm that I've really enjoyed. It leaves my lips feeling very soft and hydrated. It stays on a long time so it doesn't need frequent applications. The smell is delicious!

May 12, 2017

I just love this! I've been using it for years now and have nothing bad to say about it at all! I highly recommend it to everyone. Nivea always makes the best products!