4.9/5
Nivea Anti-Perspirant Stress Protect Reviews

Good - 0

February 12, 2019

The Perfect Solution for you stress-full days

I sweet like an animal therefore I've tried a hundred products before knowing this one is the perfect solution for my stress-full days! I love the smell and it's really Effective.Highly recommended!

January 18, 2019

I absolutely love this !!!

I tried this antiperspirant one day because it was the cheapest one at the time, and now that is all I wear! It has a nice light scent that isn't over powering and it does what it is suppose to! I have anxiety and sweat a lot when in public, roll some of this on and I smell fresh and stay dry all day! It keeps the smell of stress sweat at bay, giving you confidence to get out there and get stuff done without wondering if people smell you! The price is great! The bottle size is slightly on the smaller side, but it lasts for a bit. I would highly recommend this to anyone! I don't look for any other kind of antiperspirant now. This is my go to every time

March 21, 2018

efficace

ce déodorant est efficace, que ce soit suite à l'entrainement ou lors des journées difficiles et stressantes. son odeur est subtile. il s'applique bien et ne tache pas les vêtements.

March 05, 2018

My fave

Applies easily and without chunky white bits like solid deodorants.
    It’s all I use, the scent is fresh and not overbearing. It doesn’t stain my clothes. Most important, it last for a long time as I work a physical job, sometimes having to reach over people. Love it

October 19, 2017

Love this product!

I have tried so many women's deodorants and have been disappointed almost every time. In fact, I usually use men's deodorant because it's the only thing that works for me. However, I generally love Nivea products and thought I'd give this product a try. I have been using it for a week and have nothing bad to say about it at all! It smells fresh, does it's job all day without reapplication and keeps my armpits dry. Another positive thing is that it hasn't caused any irritation whatsoever, which often happens to my skin.