NIVEA Body Daily Lotion for Very Dry Skin Reviews

Dramatically improves skin condition over time. With sea minerals, Vitamin E & almond oil.

May 03, 2020

Amazing

I really like this product so much , I feel it grassy with a very good smell , my skin is much smoother than before , all you can say its good to nourish your body skin
    I recommend for you ladies and take care of yourself by buying this kind of products

April 21, 2020

Great for deep moisturizing

I use it after shower for me, my husband, and my children as we have a dry skin. It deeply moisturizes the skin for a few days. It’s great for the whole family.

March 13, 2020

keeps my skin hydrated

i suffer from dry, itchy skin during the winter months. this helps my skin stay moisturized. i’ve also noticed that my skin looks shiny, not in a bad way, in pictures. it smells good too.

January 30, 2020

Love this.

My skin is super dry and sensitive. Nivea is one of the few products that I can use that doesn’t seem to irritate my skin it moisturizes without making my skin feel greasy

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fantastic product

Nivea have done it yet again fantastic product absorbs so easily great texture and smell. Also great for my skin that in winter months is in need of a moisture kick fantastic fantastic fantastic keep up the great work nivea

August 29, 2019

Fantastic for eczema prone skin!

I get eczema very badly in the winter, and this lotion helps to combat that. I get very itchy, scaly and raw skin from itching in the winter months due to harsh canadian winters. Since I have started using this body lotion every day in the winter I no longer have to deal with raw itchy skin! Great product, just wish it came in a larger bottle so I didn’t run out so fast.

August 07, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Starts working first use!

Love this product! It comes in a generous size and you can find it in most stores. I find that this gets to work straight away on your skin and you can use it all over your body. It has a nice very subtle smell and i do not find this product greasy at all. It sinks into your skin and starts its magic and you can you it as often as your like.

May 15, 2019

I like it!

It's a little greasy, but I like this product as I have dry skin so I find it perfect for my skin. I am using it daily and satisfied with this lotion.
    It's very effective for dry skin!

February 11, 2019

Perfect for winter

I can use it everyday and night , it keeps my skin moisturized for the whole day. It helps with my cracked heel and this lotion works like wonder. Good value for my money

January 24, 2019

I have used it for over an year and will continue using it

It’s lightweight. Make my skin smooth and soft. #Longlasting . Its a must buy for peaple with dry skin. It is very light and easily absorb in my skin in a few seconds .