Nivea Body Wash care & cocao
Good

Nivea Body Wash care & cocao Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 689 in Misc

April 23, 2017

Le produit nettoie très bien et laisse une couche d'hydratation. Toutefois, les pores sont légèrement bouché et la peau semble recouverte d'une couche de plastique. Excellente odeur!

April 22, 2017

I have very dry skin, especially on my arms and legs. I find this body wash cleans my body and doesn't dry me out completely. I usually follow up with the Nivea body lotion and they do the trick.

March 14, 2017

I love all Nivea. This product does not disappoint. Nice lather and great smell. Would highly recommend using it to anyone who asked. Price was reasonable too.

March 01, 2017

I love the smell of this body wash! Great size of bottle for the price. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh and you smell great all day long! Would defintley recommend to anyone, works well with my sensitive skin too.

September 05, 2016

Loving this new body wash from Nivea. This body wash has cocao butter and milk proteins that leave my skin feeling soft and nourished. The creamy texture lathers up beautifully and the sweet cocoa scent is so yummy smelling. My skin feels so amazing. This body wash is so gentle that I shave with it. Loving the body washes. This product is on the pricey side but just pick it up on sale, like I did. Oh and my husband loves this as well.