Nivea body wash care & diamond Reviews

July 13, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

They smell soo good, they exceed their price, as leaves ur skin sily soft, smells gorgeous, lather perfectly, doesnt dry ur skin, and provide hydration

May 15, 2019

Best line of body wash!

Nivea... never once has disappointed me . You know being a women of colour and with a confusing skin type ,its always been hard to find that right body wash.Most body washes either dry out my skin or cause rashes. I bought this product about 5 years ago and I never let go. So creamy, fragrant (enough to not irritate my skin) and it makes you squeaky clean! After using this product my skin becomes so soft and leaves my skin smelling amazing ! Nivea gave me many options incase the scented ones didn't work with my skin. They do have an option for sensitive skin and it works beautifully. Honestly if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a product to use I also recommend trying out Nivea Body Care and roses. Love your skin ❤️💜💙💚💛🧡

April 01, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Skin So Soft, It Feels Like A Baby!

Nivea really hit a home run with this body wash. I decided one day to purchase it when it was on sale at my local supermarket. The smell is amazing. This body wash takes to a loofah quite well and has shiny beads in it. When used with a hot shower, the lather this soap produces is unreal. A little will go a long way. It leaves my skin feeling renewed and soft. I often get told I got soft hands and arms. This is thanks to Nivea, Olay, and Dove. I like to mix up my soaps regularly to give my skin a break from any one product. This Nivea soap made it into my regular routine and will be staying!

February 26, 2019

You Will Feel Like A Princess "Diamonds in the sky"

Just look at the name "Diamond"...Who doesn't like that. It makes me feel like a princess. This body wash smells amazing, and feels soo luxurious on your skin. It's silky & smooth and leaves your skin feeling hydrated. Plus its the best value for your money. Love the consistency of this product! Easy to squeeze out of the bottle, unlike other products! Major bonus!

February 15, 2019

Nivea pour toujours

Le seul que j’utilise pour me laver nivea il sens tellement bon mousse tres bien laisse la peau douce en plus son prix wooow vraiment abordable je l’utilise depuis des annee

February 07, 2019

Wow

Je ladore! Il nettoie tout en laissant la peau douce et c'est sans parler de son parfum! Vraiment sublime. Et il est assez doux pour que ma petite-fille l'utilise.

August 22, 2018

Very nice body wash

I purchased nivea diamond and care body wash for the first time at my local supermarket. I wanted to try it because i had tried another nivea body wash and loved it. This one was great too. It mositurized my skin and left my skin comfortably hydrated all day. The only down side is id say its just a tad too scented. Other than this, great product!

August 01, 2018

My new Go To

Moisturizing and the subtle scent is amazing. Definitely glad I have this a try. I highly recommend this. Budget friendly body wash. Easy to find at most retailers

May 28, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again!

It smells great, it leaves you feeling clean and fresh! It can be a little pricy for my liking, but I just wait for it to go on sale! Olay used to be my favorite, now I have switched to this!

May 23, 2018

Karine Beausoleil

J’ai acheter ce savon pour un voyage, celui au Cocoa, je l’adore, il sent très bon et est doux sur la peau, la seule chose est qu’il laisse un petit peu la peau avec une sensation de film sur la peau, mais si je lave avec un gants texturer c’est parfait