Nivea Body Wash creme sensitive

Nivea Body Wash creme sensitive Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 645 in Misc

May 07, 2017

I love Nivea body wash in the shower, it leaves my dry skin nicely moisturized and feeling smooth without a lot of perfume scent. Nivea is a mild nice smell. Highly recommend. <3

January 13, 2017

I love to try different kinds of body wash. But this one i really appreciate, you have this clean sensation after a warm bath. Its is offerend in a variety of smell, which are all very nice. I have tried them all. I strongly recommend them..

January 09, 2017

I love this body wash - it is perfect for my sensitive/dry skin - the only issue I have is that it is a little too soapy and gets the bath tub really slippery

September 17, 2016

Love love love it
    Tried it because it happened to be on sale and the scent is so light and amazing plus it makes my skin super soft
    A little goes a long way

September 05, 2016

I love this body wash from Nivea. This particular one with Chamomile extract for sensitive skin is PH balanced. My skin is left so soft and silky until my next shower. The body wash has a soft sweet beautiful scent which is not over powering and my skin is left soft and smooth with no harsh scent. Body wash lathers up nicely and I'm able to use it as my shaving gel. The body wash is a bit pricey but just wait for it to come on sale and stock up like I did.

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt