Nivea body wash creme soft Reviews
#31 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

July 14, 2019

Smooth skin for hours

I liked this product as it left my skin soft for a long time .
    The smell isn’t to much so it’s not overpowering for someone with sensitive skin .
    Overall a good product and I’d buy it again .

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Absolutley love this

I love this. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and delicate. It leaves you feeling clean and even relaxed. It had a lovley fragrance which isnsn't too strong. I WILL be buying this again

June 04, 2019

Love love love

I received a bottle of this in a teen pack, and fell in love with the scent. It is a nice thick, creamy consistency, and a bottle lasts a long time. Leaves skin feeling moisturizer, and the scent lingers for a while.

June 04, 2019

soft!

I like this creamy body wash! We always use it is so creamy and it least a long log time because you use only a small quantity every time. Has a good smell and my skin love it!

March 29, 2019

Lock the moisure in!!

This is a great product for a great price! Nivea body wash is soft on your skin without any soap residue or drying your skin. I also use the Nivea body lotion after and it locks the moisture in as well. You will not be disappointed!

March 21, 2019

You need this!

First, it smells amazing. The smell is so fresh and lasts all day. It doesn't dry your skin, and leaves no soap residue.
    I absolutely love it, it is the only body wash I use!

March 19, 2019

Perfect!

I have naturally dry skin on my body and this does a great job at keeping the moisture in. I rarely have to moisturize after I use this. Excellent body wash for a great price.

February 10, 2019

Really nice on the skin

It is very smooth, leaves your skin feeling smooth. Very nice soft smell does not leave your skin feeling oily whatsoever. Keeps your skin smelling nice all day :)

February 06, 2019

My Go To

This stuff is amazing. It can double as shaving cream. You're welcome.

Smells great and is super moisturizing - a Canadian girl's must have during winter!

November 12, 2018

Best for winters.

It smells so good filled with almond oil and is so mild and amazingly soft for your skin. Makes for skin soft and subtle and is ideal for winters. Nivea products are definitely all time favorites!