4.9/5
Nivea Care and Roses Body Wash Reviews

September 30, 2018

Love this product!!

Stock up if it's on sale ! Nivea is hands down one of the best skin care companies. I have tried numerous body washes from Nivea and all have great scents. Care and Roses feels so luxurious all over my body. A little bit goes a long way. It really does leave you with soft silky skin and the scent sticks to your skin long after use. Highly recommended.

July 30, 2018

Heavenly scent

I love this body wash. Anything Nivea is great. I’ve found it’s the only body wash that doesn’t dry out my skin or make it itchy. The scent is very light and refreshing. It lathers very well so you don’t need much therefore it lasts awhile.

April 10, 2018

nice product

i like this product as the roses scent smells nice, not too strong but just right. i smell nice after shower. it keeps my skin smooth and moisturized. price is also reasonable

March 16, 2018

Great bodywash that actually moisturizes my skin everytime.

I was looking for a good quality bodywash but that didn't break the bank. I found this one on sale and decided to try it. Nivea has never disappointed me before with their product line. This bodywash smells so good and lathers really nicely too. My skin feels moisturized all day long!

March 06, 2018

Softness and beautfully scented!

I bought this just to try as I was looking for something that was on sale really. I'm glad I tried it. This body wash does not disappoint! It leaves my skin soft and cleansed, the fragrance is a light and beautiful rose and there is no drying effect after using it at all. I have even forgotten to moisturize afterwards and have never had a dry skin issue. It is not sticky and rinses off well. Will go back to buy some more!

February 20, 2018

Love this body wash

I love Nivea such a great company this body wash leaves your skin feeling baby soft it’s also nice and thick not runny like some other brands and such a great price too you really can’t go wrong

January 29, 2018

Tres bon produit

J’ai acheter nivea body wash et je ne suis vraiment pas deçu.J’adore la senteur de celui ci a la rose . Je compte surment le racheter sans faute !!!!

December 16, 2017

Amazing product!!

What a amazing product. I love how the scent isn’t very strong and leaves for skin feeling so soft and fresh. Only down fall is the bottles are fairly small. Only 250 ml. Price is great!

December 02, 2017

Care & Roses...More like Care & Luxury!

The soft, light scent of roses is absolutely relazxing, and the body wash leaves your skin feeling deeply moisturized with a foamy gentle lather. This is an excellent buy!