4.9/5
Nivea Care and Roses Body Wash Reviews

December 01, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Lovely smell

I love roses and their smell so I really enjoyed using this body wash! Its scent stays for long on my skin after shower. It makes it soft and hydrated not dry! I'm very pleased with it.

October 03, 2019

Love this stufff

I would definitely buy this over and over this stuff makes me feel clean and delicious lol my husband loves when I use it he says babe I can smell you a mile away.

October 03, 2019

Heaven in a bottle

Love the feel of silkness on my skin and the smell of the roses it a nice gentle bodywash on your skin sent of it the only brand of bodywash i now use.

September 04, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Smells beautiful

I able love this shower gel. You can smell it o. Yourself for a while after you've showered/bathed. It Larthers up loads to which is always good for me

September 04, 2019

Great body wash - love it!

Nivea Care and Roses Body Wash has a great gentle scent that hits the right balance between present but not overwhelming. I love that while it very definitely moisturizes your body, it easily rinses away, leaving you feeling clean and fresh.

July 24, 2019

Awesome

This is my sling time favorite body wash. Love the way it foams and how fresh it smells. The price is usually good (I buy this in bulk if there’s a good promotion!). Always feels nice on my skin.

July 17, 2019

Brings the Care and Roses

I first purchased this product a few months ago and I was very pleased with its performance. It was very smooth on the skin and the scent was not too powerful but it was there. This body wash left my skin feeling smooth for the entire day. I did not need to apply lotion afterwards. I highly recommend this product as it is now my favourite body wash.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Nivea rose body wash

I love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling ever so moisturised. And leaves a nice scent that stays with you all day. A little bit goes a long way when lathering uo

March 14, 2019

Love the scent!

This body wash smells so amazing, and the scent stays with you well into your day. It leaves my skin feeling smoothe and moisturized. It is so luxurious I can’t get enough of the scent.

March 03, 2019

This smells and feels great

I have been using nivea care and roses body wash and it is so good. It smells great and feels amazing on my skin. My skin feels nice and soft and smells like roses. I live nivea care and roses body wash and will continue to buy and use it, and will recommend to everyone it's a great product!