NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Moisturizing without the greasiness

I enjoyed using this cream from Nivea. It moisturized my skin without the greasiness of some other creams and it absorbed quickly. It was great to use during the summer because it absorbed so quickly. It has the Nivea scent but in a more subtle form. The packaging is a little cumbersome...a big tub. I thought there was a lot of product in it but when compared to other lotions I have it had the same amount, just different packaging.

August 26, 2018

Love the product, but the price is too high

Honestly this product was great. A little goes a long way which is amazing, but I still do not find it to be worth the $18-20 I have seen it being sold at. It did not feely greasy which is great, but it does feel a little bit tacky on the skin for a little while. That was pretty annoying. Overall, I would buy this again if it were about half the price. I believe there are products that can do the same.

Updated On: August 26, 2018

I was sent this for free through Chick Advisor

Hydration at its best

I'm usually skeptical about creams that you have to put your hand in a tub to use. So I typically gravitate to something that you could squeeze out of the bottle or pump. I typically gravitate to products that smell good instead of going for products that feel good for my skin. This cream not only nourishes my skin but it smells amazing. I got it for free I but I will definitely be buying it! #gotitfree #tessasfsvourites #tessaxnivea

Really into this

I got this cream to try for free from Chick Advisor , I feel like my skin is always a little on the dry side so I moisturize a few times a day, I like that this cream didn’t feel heavy or greasy and it had only a very mild smell. My hands even looked a lot softer after 2 days, it obsores quickly and you don’t need too much of it at a time so I feel like it’ll last me pretty long ! Thanks for the sample!

love this product

I was really pleased with this nourishing cream.
    I found it left my skin feeling soft and lasted.
    It did not leave a oily or greasy residue on my skin.

There's an actual seal!

Okay, so the first thing I noticed and appreciated was that there was actually a little film sealed over the top of the cream. I've noticed that a lot of lotions don't have this (maybe it's just where I live), but it weirds me out, okay, like anyone can stick their hand in there. BUT NOT WITH THIS CREAM!

It does have a little bit of a perfumed scent so I've mostly just used it on my legs instead of the rest of my body so far, but it has made my legs noticeably less dry. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.

I also really like the tub it comes in, it's very aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks to @ChickAdvisor and @NiveaCanada for sending me the new MicellAIR Water to test and review. #GotItFree #TessasFavourites #TessaxNivea

Alexandra Jeffrey

Quelle joie d’utiliser ce produit !
    Premièrement, la texture onctueuse donne vraiment la sensation d’hydrater au maximum ma peau. De plus, l’odeur est addictive. Ça ne laisse aucun fini gras ou collant ! Wow !

I would buy this again!

I was so excited when I found out I was selected to try this cream out for free. It is something I use everyday. I have dry skin and I hate the feel of lotion. I use this on my face everyday and I love it. It doesn’t have a scent, it dries in fast, not greasy or oily and my skin feels amazing. I also use it on other areas that are dry and it works wonders.

Nice night body cream

I received the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream free to review from ChickAdvisor. First, I really like the shape of the jar. It's tapered down at the bottom so it's easy to open and close. The smell of the cream is very light and clean. I put it on at night before bed as it wasn't greasy and I didn't feel like it would leave my sheets stained. When I woke up I found my skin felt a little softer. I tried it on my bf's legs where he has eczema and he noticed the cream didn't irritate his skin and helped calm the itching.

Crème hydratante odorante x 1000

À vrai dire ce ne fut pas un coeur. La texture est agréable le resultat parfait, mais l odeur est trop intense. J’ai eu l impression que cela sentait la poudre pour bébé... ou le penaten... Moins accrocheur comme fragance ... je l’ai obtenu gratuitement et en profiterai pour inviter ma fille de ans à l utiliser ;)