NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

August 29, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

I received this free product for trail. It was big amount when I received it. U was wondering if I will like it or not because I have a old version NIVEA cream and I don't even finish it yet. The old version was very greasy for face, so I use it as hand cream. Although it was supposed to a face cream for my husband, he doesn't like it. I tried this new nourishing creme. It surprised me. It was not greasy and oil at all, but moisturizing and nourishing enough. When I just put in my hand, I feel greasy, but it absorbed to skin very fast and doesn't feel greasy or oily at all. I put on my face and I feel my skin is nourishing and moisturizing. Really good for windy day and winter. Smell nice. Not strong smell. Texture smooth and easy to apply. My skin feel smooth and protective. I was very afraid that this one will be greasy as old version, but it's not. As winter coming soon, I will buy this one again for winter as I have a really dry skin. I guess even you have a oily skin, it still good for it because it absorb to skin very well and not oily at all. I will definitely buy again.

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

The cream made my skin feel really soft. It did not irritate my skin which in of itself is fantastic. It's very gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream 😊

Nourishing cream

I received this product for free in exchange of a review.
    Prior to receving this product, I've been using Nivea creams before. There's a faint scent that's not overpowering, but has a nice smell. I've noticed that if I use the cream after getting out of the shower, it feels less greasy after application and absorbs faster. The texture is very creamy, but not to thick.

wow

J'ai adoré la crème. Il suffit d'une toute petite quantité pour couvrir une grande parti de peau. Elle est fraîche et légère. C'est vraiment une belle découverte. Je vais en racheter c'est sur!

ma nouvelle crème!!

Je me trouvais chanceuse d'avoir était sélectionner car j'adore les produits nivea en général. Et j'ai adorer aussi tester cette crème, à un point tel qu'elle a remplacer ma crème habituelle. J'ai aimé la texture et l'odeur subtil. Ça va être encore plus parfait cet hiver :)
    merci ChickAdvisor et merci Nivéa

Multi Purpose Hydration

I really love this product, and it's an all in one! I can use it on my hands and body as well as my face, and I find it perfect for each spot! After applying this cream blends in really well with no greasy feeling afterwards.

My skin feels smooth and hydrated even after one application!

August 29, 2018

Rich but light and effective

Thanks PRC for sending me a full size product to try !! I absolutely love this cream. It’s thick enough to make an impact on your skin but still thin enough to spread on your skin quickly without the sticky feeling. The best thing for me is the scent - it’s light and sweet, doesn’t smell like cheap chemicals. The tub is huge, definitely would take a while to get through so it’s a great deal !

Nivea hydrating cream review

#gotitfree it is better then any cream I tested ,it has hydrating wax melts in it ,that explains how it moisturizes for over 24 hours,my dry feet feel perfect,I prefer to put it on after baths ,I love the cool packaging and the amount you get seems to last forever,definitely a must have from Nivea in Quebec .

August 29, 2018

Small wonder in a big package

Wow. I've always been one to buy semi-expensive creams thinking they would be better than offerdable ones I could buy at Walmart. Boy was I wasting my money. This cream is so smooth so light and so versatile. I absolutely love the fact that I can use it for my face, my body and my hands. You don't need to buy 5 sorts of creams just this one. I love the big size of the pot. Seriously, if you haven't tried this yet, go buy it today!

August 29, 2018

AMAZING cream! I love it so much!

This cream is amazing! I find that some body creams are so greasy and I have to wash my hands after. This isn’t the case with the Nivea Care Nourising Cream! It was light enough for my face, but also nourished my skin! It even helped my fiancé with a sunburn on his back! Gave his skin the moisture it needed to heal faster! A++ product! Thanks so much ChickAdvisor for letting me try this out!