NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Nice body cream!

I was happy to have the chance to try this cream. So far I am happy with it! It’s a pretty thick and creamy texture cream that feels like it’s really nourishing the skin. I am putting it daily on my body and hands and I love how it feels. I would not put it in my face though. It’s too greasy for that I would think. The smell is light and refreshing as well. Not too parfumed. I would say that overall I am happy with that cream!

Thick and creamy!

Thick yet creamy consistency. Absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue. Hydrates well and no strong smell. Perfect for everday use, for whole body use.

Best New Nivea Product

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to test out. I tried it the day i got it and have been using it for a few days now. I have already noticed how much smoother my skin is. I have fairly dry skin and no other products seem to last all day for me without having to re-apply. Has the scent of a regular cream. Smooth texture. Very good value as it comes in a large container! Would defiantly recommend.

Perfect for Dry Skin

I grew up on Nivea Creams and it's so great that they continue to improve and perfect this line of body products. I have dry skin and was really happy with how nourished this left my skin feeling. It's really nice especially after shaving or exfoliating the skin. It really is non greasy and has a pleasant light scent. This is a good all-over body cream and although I haven't used it on my face I think it's really nice for my body and hands. I only wish this came in a pump as I find jars can be messier when dipping your hands into them. I would completely recommend this for all skin types, but especially those with dry skin! I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest opinion.

Silky Smooth

This cream is fantastic! A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or slimy. The scent is light and fresh and does not overpower with smell that some lotions can do. The actual size of the product is super generous and I can see this cream lasting a long time for me.

Not Greasy At All!

I received this free from ChickAdvisor to try out. First off, I really like this product. It was not greasy at all which is a big thumbs up for me. I hate the feeling of greasy lotions on my hands after applying. It has a nice light scent that isn't over powering. The consistency is creamy but less thick than Nivea's blue tin creams. It absorbs into the skin and moisturizes very well. No tacky or sticky feeling. You get a ton of product. My arms, legs, hands gets very dry and sometimes flaky and it is sometimes hard to find a good lotion. This works a lot better for me than other products I have tried. I highly recommend and will purchase when I am done.

Silk smooth!

This cream leaves you silky smooth wherever you apply it ! I love that is soaks/absorbs in to your skin really well and doesn't leave you feeling greasy , I revived this product for free so I don't know the cost value but the tub of it is huge ! And full right to the top so I feel like it would be a great money value . Love the smell !

Pour l'hiver à venir

J'ai reçu gratuitement cette crème afin de la tester et donner mon opinion sincère.
    Tout d'abord, selon moi, l'odeur de la crème est typique à Nivea, elle sent comme plusieurs de leur produit. C'est délicat et l'odeur ne reste pas trop.
    Ce que j'ai préféré de ce produit, c'est la texture riche qui hydrate bien la peau sans la rendre trop grasse. Selon moi, ce sera un produit parfait pour les longs mois d'hiver où la peau devient très sèche.
    Cette crème peut être utilisée sur le visage, les mains et le corps. Pour ma part, je n'ai pas particulièrement aimé l'utiliser sur le visage, je trouve la texture trop riche et pas nécessairement adaptée pour le visage. Par contre, pour plusieurs personnes qui aime une routine simple, cette crème pourrait être un bon produit tout en un.

#TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA #freeproduct

Amazing cream

So I was selected to try the Nivea care nourishing cream, so as soon as I received it I got my wife to start using it, the first thing she said she noticed is how creamy and smooth and thick the cream was, so sheet someone her arms and legs and she said it was very easy to apply it didn't leave you feeling greasy like some other creams do. She liked that even after she rubbed it on her hands, they didn't feel greasy either. She liked how quickly it absorbed into her skin and she said it has a really nice scent to it. She also liked how it made her skin feel it felt hydrated and she really is enjoying using this cream.

Douceur

Avec cette creme ultra nourrissante, ayant un peau sèche cela a été facile pour moi de l'adopter, elle rend la peau douce, et hydraté plusieurs heures et elle sent tellement bonne!! Une jolie trouvaille