NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

The cream made my skin feel really soft. It did not irritate my skin which in of itself is fantastic. It's very gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream 😊

Nourishing cream

I received this product for free in exchange of a review.
    Prior to receving this product, I've been using Nivea creams before. There's a faint scent that's not overpowering, but has a nice smell. I've noticed that if I use the cream after getting out of the shower, it feels less greasy after application and absorbs faster. The texture is very creamy, but not to thick.

wow

J'ai adoré la crÚme. Il suffit d'une toute petite quantité pour couvrir une grande parti de peau. Elle est fraßche et légÚre. C'est vraiment une belle découverte. Je vais en racheter c'est sur!

ma nouvelle crĂšme!!

Je me trouvais chanceuse d'avoir Ă©tait sĂ©lectionner car j'adore les produits nivea en gĂ©nĂ©ral. Et j'ai adorer aussi tester cette crĂšme, Ă  un point tel qu'elle a remplacer ma crĂšme habituelle. J'ai aimĂ© la texture et l'odeur subtil. Ça va ĂȘtre encore plus parfait cet hiver :)
    merci ChickAdvisor et merci Nivéa

Multi Purpose Hydration

I really love this product, and it's an all in one! I can use it on my hands and body as well as my face, and I find it perfect for each spot! After applying this cream blends in really well with no greasy feeling afterwards.

My skin feels smooth and hydrated even after one application!

August 29, 2018

Rich but light and effective

Thanks PRC for sending me a full size product to try !! I absolutely love this cream. It’s thick enough to make an impact on your skin but still thin enough to spread on your skin quickly without the sticky feeling. The best thing for me is the scent - it’s light and sweet, doesn’t smell like cheap chemicals. The tub is huge, definitely would take a while to get through so it’s a great deal !

Nivea hydrating cream review

#gotitfree it is better then any cream I tested ,it has hydrating wax melts in it ,that explains how it moisturizes for over 24 hours,my dry feet feel perfect,I prefer to put it on after baths ,I love the cool packaging and the amount you get seems to last forever,definitely a must have from Nivea in Quebec .

August 29, 2018

Small wonder in a big package

Wow. I've always been one to buy semi-expensive creams thinking they would be better than offerdable ones I could buy at Walmart. Boy was I wasting my money. This cream is so smooth so light and so versatile. I absolutely love the fact that I can use it for my face, my body and my hands. You don't need to buy 5 sorts of creams just this one. I love the big size of the pot. Seriously, if you haven't tried this yet, go buy it today!

August 29, 2018

AMAZING cream! I love it so much!

This cream is amazing! I find that some body creams are so greasy and I have to wash my hands after. This isn’t the case with the Nivea Care Nourising Cream! It was light enough for my face, but also nourished my skin! It even helped my fiancĂ© with a sunburn on his back! Gave his skin the moisture it needed to heal faster! A++ product! Thanks so much ChickAdvisor for letting me try this out!

Skin feels so smooth!

I received this product as a free trial from Chick Advisor. I love it! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth without a heavy feeling. It’s a nice light moisturizer and you don’t need much to do the job. I primarily use it my face and neck. I like that I can finish putting it on and handle my daughter without worry that it will rub off on her. But it is light enough that I don’t have to worry at all if it does.

This has definitely become part of my daily routine now. Been using it for about a week and I have no negative comments. I have combination skin on my face and it works exactly how I need and would expect it to! Love this moisturizer!