NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Anywhere lotion

I received a GIANT tub of this lotion from Chick-Advisor ( thank you guys!! ) to try for free. I have used Nivea in the past and I do like their products. I was not disappointed with this one either. It goes on nicely and doesn't feel greasy. Not an overpowering smell and it is sized to last and last. Definitely a full body lotion or just for trouble areas.

August 28, 2018

Excellent produit dans un pot magique!

Quand on ouvre le pot on sent une petite odeur parfumée, mais ne vous inquiétez pas elle ne reste pas bien bien longtemps! La crème est épaisse et nourrissante mais elle s'absorbe très rapidement. Le pot est vraiment beau et attirant, le seul hic que je dirais c'est pour les microbes car si on a pas les mains propre et qu'on pige dedans. Mais sinon cette crème est parfaite et elle procure une très bonne qualité!

Cream of the Crop!

I was given this product for free to try from the Product Review Club. What I loved about this cream was that it was filled right to the top, there was no air inside the container, like with most competitors. It wasn't sticky or greasy when applying it to my skin. It left my skin sooo soft for a few days and it felt so moisturized. It also did not make my skin break out into a rash, which was a nice bonus. I have very sensitive and dry skin. The cream also have a very pleasant scent, very lightly floral. I love this cream to use on my hands and my body.

Very Nice Cream

I love this cream it is non greasy and it makes your body soft for days. I would buy it for sure. And there is a fair bit in the container, when I opened it it was right to the top. Very soothing I would buy again

Skin so soft!

I was chosen as a product tester thank you Chick Advisor! This was a great product. not sticky or greasy and made my skin feel so soft and moisturized even the next day. I love this!

August 28, 2018

Nourishing and fast absorbent!

This cream is a great product. It is absorbed very quickly by the skin and feels light; it does not add any greasy feeling. The scent resembles baby products a bit, but it is not too strong, so you can easily get around it. Personally, I am not a big fan of the packaging style, because I find pump bottles to be a lot more practical, but this is a very good product after all.

Nice smell & texture

I was pleasantly surprised at how light and non-greasy the formula felt on my skin. It has a nice floral scent that was a nice bonus.
    It was easy to apply without feeling too heavy or sticky on my skin. I used it just after a shower at night and still had hydrated skin in the morning.
    Loved that it comes in a big bottle.

August 28, 2018

A moisturizer for everything?

So let me get this straight....a moisturizer for hands, body and my face?

I was skeptical that the moisturizer that was thick enough for my body and quick absorbing enough for my hands would keep my face soft without a greased up shine but I am a believer.

This product works in quickly and leaves my skin smooth and soft. I love it. It's magic!

August 28, 2018

Enfin une crème efficace pour la peau trop sensible!

La crème non grasse ultra nourrissante de Nivea est vraiment efficace pour la peau sèche et sensible. Elle peut être utiliser autant pour le corps, le visage et les mains et en plus, elle contient un hydratant à absorption rapide. Ce qui ne laisse aucunement une sensation ou simplement la peau moite et même avec certaine crème la peau peut devenir très humide judte après l’avoir appliqué. Malheureusement, ce qui me déplaît est vraiment son parfum qui esr vraiment très fort aussitôt que l’on ouvre le pot. Par contre aucune sensation ou impression que la crème n’edt pas bien absorbée par la peau et nous laisse une peau douce, sèche et non grasse. Elle est facile à appliquer et pénètre rapidement dans la peau. Je recommande ce produit à tous surtout pour ceux et celle qui ont une peau sensible et très déshydratée et qui n’aime vraiment pas l’effet gras que laisse la majorité des autres crèmes hydratantes.
    Merci à ChickAdvisor pour l’essai de ce produit gratuitement.
    #Chickadvisorfree

A Great cream!

I have received this Nivea cream for free to try and share my opinion.
    I have dry sensitive skin and always looking for nourishing products. I love this cream! Has pleasant scent, and nice texture. I used it for a week and I like it. My skin is too dry so I have have to apply it about 4 times a day. Recommend!