NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

August 28, 2018

I liked it, but wasn't in love with it.

I like how smooth it feels and how light it goes on your skin. It is great for summer and nonstatic places. I did however not like that it didn't last all day. I use lotions daily and for static as my dog and kids love to test the limits. So I keep it simple and rely on lotion for static. No sprays, powders. I would use this on summer days on my skin. Thank you for letting me try this smooth, great feeling lotion. I appreciate it!

3.2/5

Decent moisturizer

I received this free from Chickadvisor but was away and finally got to use it when i returned. i had missed putting sunscreen on my knees and applied the lotion to the sunburned area. it seemed to work well as i have not peeled!

i also tried this on my face, but i would need more a more hydrating lotion on a regular basis for my face. i also tried it on my over-washed hands and it seemed to help.

then i happened to see the price at the drug store and i'm not certain i would ever pay $18 for the tub.

Lovely Light Moisturizer

I really like the new Nivea Care Nourishing Cream. It has a nice light Nivea familiar scent and goes on really well. It is almost like a body butter but it goes on in cream form. The cream is not greasy at all which is great but it is not quite as intense as the label declares. In my opinion it is more of light moisturizer that leaves a bit of a coating on the skin. I did like that it came in a properly sealed container as many moisturizers and similar products do now.

I would purchase this product again and recommend it to friends. I received this Nivea product to try and review for free as part of ChickAdvisors Product Review Club.

Anywhere lotion

I received a GIANT tub of this lotion from Chick-Advisor ( thank you guys!! ) to try for free. I have used Nivea in the past and I do like their products. I was not disappointed with this one either. It goes on nicely and doesn't feel greasy. Not an overpowering smell and it is sized to last and last. Definitely a full body lotion or just for trouble areas.

August 28, 2018

Excellent produit dans un pot magique!

Quand on ouvre le pot on sent une petite odeur parfumée, mais ne vous inquiétez pas elle ne reste pas bien bien longtemps! La crème est épaisse et nourrissante mais elle s'absorbe très rapidement. Le pot est vraiment beau et attirant, le seul hic que je dirais c'est pour les microbes car si on a pas les mains propre et qu'on pige dedans. Mais sinon cette crème est parfaite et elle procure une très bonne qualité!

Cream of the Crop!

I was given this product for free to try from the Product Review Club. What I loved about this cream was that it was filled right to the top, there was no air inside the container, like with most competitors. It wasn't sticky or greasy when applying it to my skin. It left my skin sooo soft for a few days and it felt so moisturized. It also did not make my skin break out into a rash, which was a nice bonus. I have very sensitive and dry skin. The cream also have a very pleasant scent, very lightly floral. I love this cream to use on my hands and my body.

Very Nice Cream

I love this cream it is non greasy and it makes your body soft for days. I would buy it for sure. And there is a fair bit in the container, when I opened it it was right to the top. Very soothing I would buy again

Skin so soft!

I was chosen as a product tester thank you Chick Advisor! This was a great product. not sticky or greasy and made my skin feel so soft and moisturized even the next day. I love this!

August 28, 2018

Nourishing and fast absorbent!

This cream is a great product. It is absorbed very quickly by the skin and feels light; it does not add any greasy feeling. The scent resembles baby products a bit, but it is not too strong, so you can easily get around it. Personally, I am not a big fan of the packaging style, because I find pump bottles to be a lot more practical, but this is a very good product after all.

Nice smell & texture

I was pleasantly surprised at how light and non-greasy the formula felt on my skin. It has a nice floral scent that was a nice bonus.
    It was easy to apply without feeling too heavy or sticky on my skin. I used it just after a shower at night and still had hydrated skin in the morning.
    Loved that it comes in a big bottle.