NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Bon produit à recommander

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin d’en faire l’essai. La crème de Nivea est un excellent produit. La texture est très agréable. Elle rafraichit la peau, pénètre rapidement et hydrate de façon surprenante.

Je vais me procurer cette crème à nouveau car j’ai beaucoup aimé l’effet qu’il procure à ma peau. Je vais le recommander à mes amies sans aucun doute.

Classic Nivea

I received a jar of Nivea Care Intensive Nourishment Non-Greasy Cream for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree

I've always loved and trusted Nivea to be a gentle and nourishing brand for my skin, especially in the winters. I was thrilled to try this new line from Nivea that was non-greasy, as my face can be quite oily in the summer months and I like to use something lighter. The scent of the cream smells like classic Nivea - not overbearing, just pleasant. I'm so pleased that Nivea has Tessa Virtue as a spokesperson for their products. I like supporting a brand that supports Canadian Olympians! I like trying new brands but it's great to see a classic one that features different women in their advertising.

The cream delivers as promised - it's non-greasy but still moisturizes skin on your body, hands, and face and absorbs very quickly. I've checked the price at different department stores and pharmacies, and at under $13 for a large jar of 400mL, it's great value. My one critique would be that as it's a jar, one has to scoop out product each time to use it, which isn't as hygienic as it could be if it had a pump or applicator stick. However, I would still heartily recommend this product to others and intend to purchase it again once I've gone through this one. Thanks to ChickAdvisor, Nivea, and Tessa Virtue for the great recommendation!

Feels great

I love thick moisturizers, but hate that feeling of them sitting on your skin. That's not a problem with this - it absorbs quickly and my skin feels really moisturized.

I also like that the container is filled right up to the brim - no marketing tricks, and a ton of product to use for the price.

#gotitfree from the Product Review club

Highly Impressed!

So I was amazingly impressed before I even used the product. When I opened it - it was filled to the top! SO much product. It is a great moisturizer. You can use it all over all your skin face included. It absorbs quick and has very minimal scent. It isn't greasy and leaves your skin looking and feeling amazing.

Updated On: August 30, 2018

Received free for testing purposes but all opinions my own.

Love it!

This cream is actually amazing. I love the fact that it is non-greasy, as I am someone that is very impatient and I hate waiting for creams to absorb fully before I move onto a task. This cream absorbs very quickly, feels light rather than heavy, and like I said, leaves a non-greasy feeling.

In addition, this cream smells so good. I love when I put it on and then 20 minutes later, can still smell it.
    I will continue to use this cream, especially into the winter months when my skin gets super dry and unbearable.

I also like that this cream is universal in that you can use it for your face but also your body. It has not made me break out or caused any issues, it has actually improved my skin. I definitely recommend, and can see why this is one of Tessa's favourites!

I did receive this product in exchange for my review, but my opinion is my own, and is honest. #gotitfree

A product that delivers

I have been on the hunt for a good body cream that quickly absorbs into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy and I have to say the Nivea Care Intensive Nourishment Non-Greasy Cream delivers. This product quickly rubs into your skin without that greasy/sticky feeling and even after you wash your hands you don’t get that slimy feeling that some other products have. I haven’t used the cream on my face but I have noticed that my hands, legs and feet are much softer since I started using this product. The cream has a slight floral scent and once it’s absorbed into your skin you don’t even notice it. I love the fact that this product isn’t in a squeeze or pump bottle as I can see how much I have left and I know there won’t be ay product going to waste. I also like the texture as it’s not too heavy. I think this is a good quality product and it will be a part of my regular routine. It is bit more expensive than the other body lotions that I currently use but this cream can be used on any skin, including your face. So, when I think of how much I spend on my face creams this offers good value for your money and I would recommend this product to a friend or family member. I received my free full-sized Nivea Care Intensive Nourishment Non-Greasy Cream product from NIVEA. #gotitfree

LIght and creamy

I don't know if it's just me but anytime that I hear light and non-greasy, my mind assumes that it won't be moisturizing. But I definitely understand why this is #TessasFavourites.
    Though it works well on dry skin, I found that it is best when applied to damp skin and a little goes a long way. There is no scent so great for scent-free environments and I love that it is in a jar so that you can enjoy every last bit of it.
    Because you don't need a lot to cover your whole body, this a great value and will definitely be purchased in the future.

#TessaxNIVEA #gotitfree

So hydrating!

I am a very big fan of Nivea. Thanks to chickadvisor I got it free for testing purposes. At first I thought it was a little greasy as opposed to the Move a product I usually use. But then I realized it was some sort of H2O hydration. It sunk right into my skin and left it nourished, smooth and healthy. Initially I was not sure if I would appreciate this particular body cream, but by the time it did it's magic i was convinced that this a product I would purchase in the future.

Hydrates Skin Quickly

I loved Nivea's Care Nourishing Cream! The cream is a nice clean, white colour and like many Nivea products it has a super light floral scent. Once you put the nourishing cream on you can't even smell it, which is perfect! The product rubs in quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy, and it hydrates. I work outdoors so my skin drys out and the Nivea cream helped my skin feel less itchy and hydrated almost right after putting it on. An added bonus is the cream can be used on any skin, including your face. I will definitely be buying this in the future. #gotitfree

Hydratante et non grasse

J'ai reçu gratuitement cette crème nivea et je l'ai aimė dès le premier essais. Super hydratante, elle pénètre rapidement sans laisser de film gras. Je peux l'utiliser sur tout le corps même le visage, ce qui rends l'étape de l'hydratation beaucoup plus rapide! Même ma fille de 5 ans l'adore.