NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

smooth skin

i really love this product. it smells good and glides on great. i always need creams that really nourish the skin so im happy i got this product to try.

Soft & Silky

I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion from chickadvisor. #gotitfree

I am someone that uses lotions and creams every day so I go through many brands. I am always looking for something that gives me what I need with long lasting results. Because I love my lotions I was very excited to try the Nivea cream. The scent is very clean and refreshing without being overly scented which is ideal for me as I hate heavy scents. My favorite part is how smooth and silky the cream feels as you apply it to your skin. It absorbs very well and makes your skin extremely soft the entire day. This is going to be a new go to for my daily routine as I love how my skin feels so soft.

August 31, 2018

Yes I would buy this product..

Very pleased with this product. The size is huge, it smells so fresh and clean! Goes on easily, absorbs very fast. I love the fact that its usable from head to toe! So easy and very effective. Everyone should have this is their homes... Thanx!

Great Product in a Great Package

First off, I absolutely love the tub this cream comes in. It has a screw-on cap, so it is great for travel - no messy pump to deal with. I also like the fact I can get all the cream out because of it's wide base - again, no messy pump. I can feel good about not wasting product or having the take the pump off and bang the bottom of the container like a madwoman.

As for the cream itself - it's luxurious! It goes on nice and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. I have been using the cream for about 10 days now and my legs and feet are noticeably softer.

I usually opt for unscented products, so was a little worried about how I would feel about the scent. It is quite mild, and doesn't offend me in the least. In fact, the other morning after my shower, I was applying it and my husband walked into the room and said, "Mmmm...it smells good in here!"

I will definitely look for this in the store the next time I am in need of body lotion.

August 31, 2018

Absorbs quickly with no sticky residue

I received this product for free to test out. I tested it when it was quite humid here and often that causes lotions and creams to not absorb as quickly. I didn't have that problem with this. It left my skin feeling very soft and smooth.

August 31, 2018

LOVE this product!!!!!! Would (and will) buy again!

This cream by Nivea is a staple for me now. It is light, EFFECTIVE, smells nice and most importantly is not greasy and absorbs easily. I love it. I live in a dry climate and this product makes my skin super soft! Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

The most beautiful texture

Oftentimes, I tend to find potted creams to be too heavy, but I love the lighter, more whipped texture of this cream. It gives me a lot of hydration without feeling heavy or greasy on the skin. Immediately upon application, I do find it can be a little bit sticky, but it sinks into the skin within a couple of minutes and leaves it feeling absolutely silky smooth. When I use this at night, as I tend to do, I wake up in the morning with really soft, hydrated skin. I know that I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of this during the colder, drier months!
    *I was provided this product free in return for honest review as a part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.

Instant soothing hydration!

I was so happy to be asked to join the #TessasFavourites @NIVEACanada #productreviewclub campaign from @ChickAdvisor. The new #Nivea Care Intensive Nourishment Non-Greasy Cream is a luxurious product that goes on smoothly and is quickly absorbed into your skin for immediate soothing hydration. The non-greasy formula instantly nourishes your skin for that healthy look and feel we all want. I noticed that my skin was softer to the touch after using this #cream and that it had a radiant glow. It gives your skin that added moisture and I like that it can be used on your body, face and hands. It’s a multi-purpose cream that doesn’t feel heavy on your skin and it soothes your dry skin on contact. I found this #cream to be long-lasting and a little goes a long way. We all have #dryskin from time to time and this cream gives your #skin that added boost of intense nourishment to heal your skin and protect it from future dryness. My #skin has benefitted from using this #Nivea #skincare. #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreview #chickadvisor #niveacanada #TessaxNIVEA

August 31, 2018

Nivea Care - Excellente crème !

Grâce à Chickadvisor j’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement la crème Nivea Care Nourishing. J’ai utilisé la crème sur mon corps et mon visage après la douche et ma peau est encore hydratée le lendemain matin. Alors c’est fantastique! Elle n’est pas grasse, s’applique bien et pénètre très bien à la peau! La senteur est bonne!

J’aime un peu moin que le pot soit ouvert et qu’on prenne la crème avec nos doigts. Je préfère les contenants de crème en bouteille.

Le pot de crème est énorme donc c’est un très bon rapport qualité prix! Je recommande!!

2.3/5

Smelled terrible

I'm not overly sensitive to scents, but this one was brutal. I put a dollop on each leg, rubbed it in, and noticed that even though it was on my legs I could still really smell it. It felt nice and creamy, but I couldn't use it repeatedly.
    I had to stop in to my workplace quickly on that day, and a few of my coworkers noticed just how strong the smell was. One of them even confirmed I smelled like an old lady. So not only did I smell weird, it was so noticeable that I definitely couldn't get away with using it before I go to work, because scent sensitive coworkers would die and/or kill me.
    I used it once and I can't even give it away to a friend. Nobody liked it.

Updated On: August 31, 2018

I'm so sorry, I forgot to mention I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor to review.