NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Non-Greasy

Pros: Creamy smooth and absorbs quickly, skin is noticeably softer after a few days of usage. I love that I can't feel it on my skin.

Cons: The smell is terrible. I smell like I'm wearing cheap old lady perfume. Because of this I could only put it on right before I went to bed. Unfortunately for me and my husband the scent does not go away.

Some people may not like that it comes in a tub where you need to scoop it out.

If this came in a better scent or unscented I would use it everyday because it does work as advertised.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor as part of their Product Review Club in exchange for my honest opinion.

Great cream

I received this free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

This is mostly a first impression but I quite like this cream! It's 400ml and is filled to the top. It has a light floral scent to it, I want to say it's the Nivea scent. I thought I wouldn't be able to stand the scent but it's actually alright.

The cream itself slides on and absorbs like a dream. A little goes a long way, as a little swipe of the cream is enough to cover my forearm. It's moisturizing and true to its name, it's non-greasy! It leaves my skin looking like nothing has been put on it, but the touch tells a different story. It's definitely moisturized. I hope this will help with the dry winter weather that is coming up! If it does, then it's definitely going to be must buy for me!

New Brunswick, Canada

Not dry

Thank you for picking me to try NIVEA CARE NOURISHING CREAM.
    I really loved this cream. I have super dry skin and it really did "bourish" my skin. The smell also is nice.

smooth skin

i really love this product. it smells good and glides on great. i always need creams that really nourish the skin so im happy i got this product to try.

Soft & Silky

I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion from chickadvisor. #gotitfree

I am someone that uses lotions and creams every day so I go through many brands. I am always looking for something that gives me what I need with long lasting results. Because I love my lotions I was very excited to try the Nivea cream. The scent is very clean and refreshing without being overly scented which is ideal for me as I hate heavy scents. My favorite part is how smooth and silky the cream feels as you apply it to your skin. It absorbs very well and makes your skin extremely soft the entire day. This is going to be a new go to for my daily routine as I love how my skin feels so soft.

August 31, 2018

Yes I would buy this product..

Very pleased with this product. The size is huge, it smells so fresh and clean! Goes on easily, absorbs very fast. I love the fact that its usable from head to toe! So easy and very effective. Everyone should have this is their homes... Thanx!

Great Product in a Great Package

First off, I absolutely love the tub this cream comes in. It has a screw-on cap, so it is great for travel - no messy pump to deal with. I also like the fact I can get all the cream out because of it's wide base - again, no messy pump. I can feel good about not wasting product or having the take the pump off and bang the bottom of the container like a madwoman.

As for the cream itself - it's luxurious! It goes on nice and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. I have been using the cream for about 10 days now and my legs and feet are noticeably softer.

I usually opt for unscented products, so was a little worried about how I would feel about the scent. It is quite mild, and doesn't offend me in the least. In fact, the other morning after my shower, I was applying it and my husband walked into the room and said, "Mmmm...it smells good in here!"

I will definitely look for this in the store the next time I am in need of body lotion.

August 31, 2018

Absorbs quickly with no sticky residue

I received this product for free to test out. I tested it when it was quite humid here and often that causes lotions and creams to not absorb as quickly. I didn't have that problem with this. It left my skin feeling very soft and smooth.

August 31, 2018

LOVE this product!!!!!! Would (and will) buy again!

This cream by Nivea is a staple for me now. It is light, EFFECTIVE, smells nice and most importantly is not greasy and absorbs easily. I love it. I live in a dry climate and this product makes my skin super soft! Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

The most beautiful texture

Oftentimes, I tend to find potted creams to be too heavy, but I love the lighter, more whipped texture of this cream. It gives me a lot of hydration without feeling heavy or greasy on the skin. Immediately upon application, I do find it can be a little bit sticky, but it sinks into the skin within a couple of minutes and leaves it feeling absolutely silky smooth. When I use this at night, as I tend to do, I wake up in the morning with really soft, hydrated skin. I know that I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of this during the colder, drier months!
    *I was provided this product free in return for honest review as a part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.