NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 10, 2018

Best yet

I have been using Nivea off n on for 20 years everything from cleanser to moisturizer to there body oil and i have to say this product is there best yet by far!! It's not greasy it moisturizes the first time you use it not the 14th!!😉 The one thing is have noticed about recent Nivea products most of them are greasy and u send other most of your time trying to rub in the product or if u don't it's all over your clothes!! I love this product!!!

September 10, 2018

Tres bonne creme!

Moi et ma conjointe nous nous cremons a chaque soir avec cette creme Elle nous donne une bonne odeur et hydate notre peau juste avant le sommeil. Je la recommane fortement! #gotitfree

WOW!

Was really impressed with this product. Left my skin so smooth and hydrated. The product itself was smooth and creamy. My only small complaint is the scent, it is a very strong scent.

September 09, 2018

Good basic body moisturizer and hand cream

Loved this cream and how my skin felt after using it! It's very creamy and leaves skin soft and comfortable. I have super dry skin in the fall and winter so I probably would still use a heavier cream during those months but for spring and summer I would use this cream and buy it again.

September 09, 2018

Softer smoother skin for the win!

Hands down the best skin cream ive used in years! It soaks into your skin making it velvety soft with no oily residue left behind. I love that I dont have to wipe my hands off to get the oily feeling away! My go to for my after shower routine. Best part is I #gotitfree

Great value, great product

I was so excited to be able to try this free from chickadvisor! My first impression was WOW this is a huge jar, it will last forever! I love that you can use it anywhere - face or body. It has a light scent that is quite pleasant and does not leave a residue or sticky feeling when applied. It dries quickly and feels silky going on. My skin seemed to drink it up. Great product and great value.

La crème parfaite!

J’adore cette crème hydratante pour le corps. L’odeur est parfaite et discrète. La peau l’absorbe très rapidement et le laisse pas d’effet collant sur la peau. Mon nouveau coup de cœur!

Amazing

I love this cream so much i have combination skin and it works so well with it. I love applying this to my face before i add my makeup it doesn't clog your pores and it makes your skin feel incredibly soft.

Great product

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try nivea care nourishing cream. I can say that this product does wonder for my very sensitive and reactive skin I really like the texture, the scent is nice and it is non greasy this nivea product is now my number 1 skin care product.

I LOVE THIS CREAM!

I absolutely adore this cream. Its so light and soft and nourishing. It hydrates and soothes my skin. It's my absolute favourite cream for face, body and hands. I love how it feels. Light and not greasy. So incredible and I recommend this so much. This is one cream I would buy over and over again. Thank you to Chick Advisor for this incredible sample. I Love it so much!