NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Yes yes yes!!!

yEs!!! Finally a good smelling and excellent working cream! Love the freshness, the smell the feel. It’s a great cream,
    Not a huge fan of the package but if you need a lot than it’s great! Will definitely buy it again! Thanks Nivea!

Works so well

My legs have been so dry since winter and I have not been able to get them feeling moisturized. One use of this cream on them and they have been feeling so soft. I have been using it every day on everything from legs to face and I am really impressed with this cream! Would highly recommend!

Very nice lightweight moisturizer

A lovely lightweight moisturizer that isn’t too greasy and absorbs quickly. I like to put it on just before foundation and use the excess to moisturize my hands. It’s nothing too fancy but gets the job done. You get a lot of product.

Updated On: September 10, 2018

*received free in exchange for an honest review

September 10, 2018

Intensive Nourishment is Right!

I received this product for free to give my honest opinion on it. I can honestly say that once I am finished with the sample I was given, I will absolutely be purchasing this again! I have tried many Nivea creams in the past, and this is my absolute favourite so far! It truly is intensive nourishment. I can have dry, cracked hands, and one application of this, and my hands are soft and healthy looking again. It actually works great at keeping my cuticles healthy too! In past reviews, I have mentioned that I am not personally a fan of the classic Nivea scent. While this still remains true, it doesn't bother me with this product because it's effectiveness truly out weighs that minor negative. It is also non-greasy, as the tub advertises. I just put the cream on my hands, and then started typing on my keyboard immediately, and there is not a grease transfer.

I highly recommend this product! It has been on my desk at work for a few weeks now, and not only do I use it several times a day, but my coworkers are constantly mooching it too!

Excellent!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayé la crème nourrissante de Nivea et j'ai adoré ce produit. Quand j'ai ouvert le pot la première fois une délicieuse odeur s'en dégageait. Ma crainte était que le parfum irrite la peau. Mais pas du tout. La texture est très crémeuse mais elle pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas de marque huileuse. Même pas sur les mains. C'est vraiment la crème que tu dois avoir car elle est parfaite pour toutes les parties du corps.

Best yet

I have been using Nivea off n on for 20 years everything from cleanser to moisturizer to there body oil and i have to say this product is there best yet by far!! It's not greasy it moisturizes the first time you use it not the 14th!!😉 The one thing is have noticed about recent Nivea products most of them are greasy and u send other most of your time trying to rub in the product or if u don't it's all over your clothes!! I love this product!!!

Tres bonne creme!

Moi et ma conjointe nous nous cremons a chaque soir avec cette creme Elle nous donne une bonne odeur et hydate notre peau juste avant le sommeil. Je la recommane fortement! #gotitfree

WOW!

Was really impressed with this product. Left my skin so smooth and hydrated. The product itself was smooth and creamy. My only small complaint is the scent, it is a very strong scent.

September 09, 2018

Good basic body moisturizer and hand cream

Loved this cream and how my skin felt after using it! It's very creamy and leaves skin soft and comfortable. I have super dry skin in the fall and winter so I probably would still use a heavier cream during those months but for spring and summer I would use this cream and buy it again.

September 09, 2018

Softer smoother skin for the win!

Hands down the best skin cream ive used in years! It soaks into your skin making it velvety soft with no oily residue left behind. I love that I dont have to wipe my hands off to get the oily feeling away! My go to for my after shower routine. Best part is I #gotitfree