NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

My favourite body cream!

I was never one to use a body cream or lotion daily, most day i would go without. I love everything about this cream. It has a beautiful refreshing scent thats not too strong and sinks right into my skin, its not oily/sticky like some other products. I reach for this cream as soon as i get out the shower, i cant go without it!

Lovely Body Cream!

#gotitfree Nivea Care Nourising Cream is an amazing bodycream that I was fortunate to be able to try out! Goes on So creamy, doesn't leave a greasy residue, Skin feels so soft and smells amazing! I think it's a great value for money as you get a lot of cream and are able to scoop it out with your fingers, which allows you to ensure you get just the right amount! I tend to not enjoy moisturizing my whole body as it feels time consuming and boring...but I found this to apply so nice and quick and actually really enjoyed it. I will very likely repurchase this product!

Great Moisturizer!

I was pleased to have received this product to review. The Nivea Care Nourishing Cream was amazing on my skin and felt so nice. It worked to keep my skin hydrated and smooth and is also great for sensitive skin. The only thing that I did not like how it was the smell. I felt that the smell was very overpowering and distinct. Other than that it is a great product that I would recommend.

soft and smooth skin!

I didn't use a lot of this product as my skin doesn't get at all dry in the summertime. I did try it a few times for texture, etc and it feels really great on the skin. I can imagine in the wintertime when my skin gets dry it will really appreciate this luxurious moisture. There is no smell and it feels great. I'm going to put this on my shelf and pull it out again in a few months when I feel my skin start to get dry.

Super crème !

J’ai adoré cette crème. J’ai une peau déshydratée et cette crème m’a fait un bien fou. Elle hydrate super bien sans laisser aucun effet collant. Ma peau semble plus souple, hydratée et radieuse. Je la recommande a toutes les chicks! Merci Nivea de m’avoir fourni ce produit gratuitement, ce sera ma nouvelle crème , surtout avec les temps froid qui arrivent.

Scent is great!

Since I have generally oily skin it’s always challenging to find a face cream that doesn’t leave my face shiny. This was the total opposite. It went on great and you literally only have to use a tiny bit on your finger. It dries fairly quickly and now is apart of my regular skincare routine! I received this product for free for an honest opinion.

My new favorite

I love this cream so much I will buy it again
    it's so light and smooth and my skin because I have a really sensitive skin ( eczema and psioriasis)

I will bought it again for sure

September 10, 2018

I love that cream its amazing my skin is smooth like a baby

I never feel very confortable and get that satisfaction before
    That cream is amazing very nice texture and a good result i see big difference sinc when i start to useit

Wow que dire de plus!

J'ai littéralement adoré la crème Nivea. Elle a laissé ma peau douce au touché et parfaitement hydratée. Je n'hésiterai pas à la recommander aux personnes qui m'entourent.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Its ok

After testing this product for chick advisor, I would give it a 3.5-4 star since it was free to try. It worked pretty good and didn't leave a greasy feel, however, there are other moisturizers that I do prefer to this one. It is a good value for the money since it is such a bit jar and a little goes a long way, however, I did find the scent to be a little strong and overpowering. I would recommend using on the body but not the face because of the fragrance. Overall, the product was ok...I probably wont buy in the future because I really didn't care for the scent.