NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 10, 2018

This moisturizer is the only cream that I have been able to use. It didn't leave a tacky greasy feeling. I tend to get deep cracks in my feet. I was amazed at how well it worked. My feet are as smooth as a baby's bottom. Even my hands benefited when I applied the cream to my feet. I would recommend this to anyone having dry skin.

#TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA

Merci pour cette essait là crème nivea elle est hydratante elle ne donne pas sensation collante une bonne odeur délicate.le prix est très bon.je recommande cette crème qui laisse une peau saine et en santé. Je continuerais ce produit.elle sera ma crème pour le corps.merci nivea et chickadvisor

Ma préférée

Cette crème est tellement agréable pour ma peau. Non grasse​ et rend ma peau bien hydratée 😍 le format est idéal. Elle est versatile , sachant qu'elle est pour le corps les mains et le visage !

Saved My dishpan hands

I spent the summer in the kitchen at a children's camp. Washing all those dishes can be very hard on my hands. Thanks to Nivea Care Nourishing Cream my hands remained soft and touchable. A GREAT product! Goes on easy and absorbs fast. This free test product from chick advisor came at a perfect time. I highly recommend it!

Absolutely Yes. Amazing cream

Hello everyone. I was lucky enough to be chosen to try & review this product #GotItFree.. What can I say.. This cream is my New favorite. The texture thick & creamy. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave ur skin greesy feeling or shinny looking.. There's No overwhelming scent it's fresh, clean. I have noticed a huge improvement. It's great for hydration of the skin. Plumps it up no more crepe skin lines. Hands down one of the best creams on the market and the price is great and has all the benefits of high end skin care. Definitely recommend trying this out!!

Ça sent le ciel!

J’adore la crème qui sent divinement bon! De plus, elle sèche rapidement et ne laisse pas de fini gras sur la peau. Le contenant est suffisamment gros et le prix est justifié par rapport à la qualité du produit.

Very soft

I received my sample package and was very excited to try the cream. The texture is very smooth and left my skin very soft. The scent was a bit overwhelming at first but once absorbed, is subtle and refreshing.

Love this moistuirizer!

This is a full size product that I received and I love it! The texture is very smooth and when it goes onto my skin you can see it instantly moisturizes any dry patches. Love this stuff and definitely recommend.

September 10, 2018

Great cream for moisturizing the legs!

I’m not sure if I’ve ever used such a thick cream that leaves virtually no grease behind. The cream is super nourishing and doesn’t make your skin feel sticky after applying. There isn’t much of a scent to the product, which always signals to me there is no perfume or fragrance (which I am a fan of). I’ve been using the cream after showers g and I’ve noticed a sognoficant different on my legs. I will be buying this product again. I also love the marketing campaign with Tessa Virtue! Yay!

September 10, 2018

I would buy this product again!

That was exactly what dry skins like mine have in short. Applying that feels so good and makes my skin smooth as a feather!
    I specially liked that since it was not oily and scent was not strong either.