NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

J’adore!

Étant quelqu’un avec la peau sèche j’adore comment la crème hydrate pendant longtemps ma peau. Elle ne laisse pas la peau graisseuse et j’adore l’odeur.

September 11, 2018

an essential after each bath

The cream has a very pleasant scent and smooth texture; very easy to apply and what is great, no greasy sensation and no stains on clothes! Helps keep my skin hydrated without the greasy sensation of a rich cream.
    I was very lucky to get to try for free this great product thanks to ChickAdvisor.

Nivea for life

I have used Nivea products since I was a kid. Their creams have always been my family's favorite products. I was so happy to hear I was going to get the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream for free! First of I was so impressed with the size of the jar. It's huge! So worth every penny. I loved the smell of it as soon as I opened it because it reminded me of when I was young and my mom used it on my face. I have tried the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream on my body. I use a specific cream for my face so I figured I would stick to that. The cream went on smooth and was not at all oily or sticky. It made my legs smooth and I smelled amazing. Definitely going to replace my body lotion with this from now on

Fantastic Product!

I absolutely love this product! I love that it works for face, body and hands. I don't usually use any products on my son that aren't natural but felt comfortable using this product on his skin when he had a ezema flair up.

what a great cream

I tend to just stick to what I know works. I was currently using expensive vichy cream. When i received this I tried it right away. And I loved it. I am still currently using this every day. I have dry skin and this absorbs so quick with out feeling greecy and is very light weight. I also love the container makes it easy to get my hand in. I have found a new everyday cream.

Tres efficace

Hai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Ma peau es très douche, il seche super vite et ne laisse pas une sensation grasse sur la peau. Lodeur es agreable. Jai beaucoup aimé mon experience avec ce produit et je le recommande

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this stuff!!!

I have tried a lot of creams over the years but this is definitely one of the best. It absorbs very quick and doesn't leave you with a greasy feeling at all. It also makes my skin feel soft and nourished after using it. I highly recommend it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent all over body cream

I've used other Nivea creams so I expected a good quality product with Nivea Care and I wasn't dissapointed at all. It's light, absorbs into the skin quickly and can be used all over, including on the face, which is perfect for me. I love how lightweight and non greasy it is! But more importantly, I find it effective. I don't need to use as much of this cream as I would of other lotions, this leaves my skin fully moisturized between showers.

Updated On: September 11, 2018

I #gotitfree to testing purposes - thanks Chick Advisor!

De la soie

Une crème étonnante! Hydrate en profondeur laissant la peau douce des heures durant et ce, sans laisser le film gras sur la peau ou une sensation gommante

Amazing smell

I tend to have very dry skin come fall/winter months here in canada, and this is definitely going to be one of my new go-to creams. I LOVE the smell and the fact that it don't leave my skin feeling greasy is amazing. I recommend anyone with dry skin out to try this product, or even if you're just looking for a great moisturizer. Worth every penny. Thank you for sending me this product in return for me to give my honest opinion :)