NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

September 13, 2018

Effective mouisturizer without greasy feeling

I have received huge 400 ml tub to try. The cream is surprisingly light when put on. I was expecting a heavier texture. It is instantly absorbed and does not leave any greasy residue, only smooth, non-sticky feeling. It has the typical "nivea" smell, which I personally love. Even though I prefer creams without parfum, Nivea cream is one of the exceptions. I used it on my face, hands and feet. All parts of my face/body felt instantly hydrated and moisturized. No need to wait for cream to absorb if you will use it on your body. The cream is gentle enough not causing any breakouts for me. I definitely recommend it.

September 13, 2018

Not greasy, very effective!

This product was great, I have some rough patches on my feet and using this on a regular basis has helped immensely! I am quite impressed. It is not greasy, absorbs well and keeps my skin moisturized.

Silky smooth

I love how this product made my skin feel so much smoother. It wasnt clumpy like some products I have tried. The scent was ok it doesnt have a strong scent. Would have liked it in a coconut scent

Wow great value

I got this for free to test but I was amazed by the value and the size of this tub! I also love that it’s for face and body.

Will keep this on hand in every bathroom for the upcoming winter months.

September 13, 2018

Extreme hydration in a lightweight package

Wow! This creme really delivers on the hydration front. It's a bit too much for the summer for me (although it does work great on a flaky sunburn), but I can definitely see using it more in the winter to combat dry skin without the heaviness.

September 13, 2018

Light and creamy, but overpowering scent

This cream is light, airy, and highly moisturizing without being greasy at all. However, the scent is very strong and perfume like. I would not recommend if you work in a scent free environment, as many are nowadays. If there is a scent free option, this cream would be a win!

Fast drying cream

This is the quickest drying cream I've ever used. With its fast drying effect, it still has some scent and it doesn't feel sticky when you have your clothes on.

Great Moisturizer!

I really love the feel, and moisture that this product provides, however, I wouldn't likely buy it, as the scent is very powerful, and really bothers me. If strong scent doesn't bother you, this is a great moisturizer!

smooth and hydrating

NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream is more them just a moisturizing cream it leaves your skin soft and nourished all day long no need to reapply truly soft skin all day love knowing I don't have to re apply all day long .

Super produit!

J'ai été très chanceuse de pouvoir essayer le produit nivea! j'ai adoré la texture de la crème. ma peau était très bien hydrater par la suite et pas collante du tout! je le recommande a tous!