NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

September 13, 2018

Extreme hydration in a lightweight package

Wow! This creme really delivers on the hydration front. It's a bit too much for the summer for me (although it does work great on a flaky sunburn), but I can definitely see using it more in the winter to combat dry skin without the heaviness.

September 13, 2018

Light and creamy, but overpowering scent

This cream is light, airy, and highly moisturizing without being greasy at all. However, the scent is very strong and perfume like. I would not recommend if you work in a scent free environment, as many are nowadays. If there is a scent free option, this cream would be a win!

Fast drying cream

This is the quickest drying cream I've ever used. With its fast drying effect, it still has some scent and it doesn't feel sticky when you have your clothes on.

Great Moisturizer!

I really love the feel, and moisture that this product provides, however, I wouldn't likely buy it, as the scent is very powerful, and really bothers me. If strong scent doesn't bother you, this is a great moisturizer!

smooth and hydrating

NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream is more them just a moisturizing cream it leaves your skin soft and nourished all day long no need to reapply truly soft skin all day love knowing I don't have to re apply all day long .

Super produit!

J'ai été très chanceuse de pouvoir essayer le produit nivea! j'ai adoré la texture de la crème. ma peau était très bien hydrater par la suite et pas collante du tout! je le recommande a tous!

Nivea lover

I got this cream for free by Nivea and ChickAdvisor and I was very excited to ry it out. I love Nivea products and this one was no exception. It's very nourishing and the smell is subtle and it doesn't feel greasy on the skin. I would totally recommend it!

Works Great!

Loved this product! As I've gotten older my skin seems to be very dry and this is the first product I've used in ages that left my skin feeling smooth & hydrated. Love the light scent too! I will be adding this product to my beauty regime.

J'aime beaucoup!

Je l'ai reçu gratuitement via Chick Advisor. J'ai vraiment été impressionnée par cette crème. Le pot est très gros et c'était plaisant d'en avoir autant. Elle a très bien hydraté ma peau, sans trop que l'odeur ne soit présente. Il n'y a que la liste d'ingrédients qui fait peur mais quand même, pour le prix et pour la qualité, c'est très bien.

Very nourishing indeed

I got to try this product for free from Nivea & Chickadvisor. I was so happy to try it out as my skin can get very dry & other products just never seemed to work. After trying this Nivea Care Nourishing Cream however I was pleasantly surprised with its effectiveness. It has a smooth texture, quick drying on my skin, not greasy feeling. It doesn't have an overpowering smell, the smell is a very light fragrance thats very pleasant. The result was that I found my skin didn't feel & look dry anymore. It had a smooth feeling which is so much nicer than feeling dry & flaky. I'd say the value of the product is fair. I would purchase for sure. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a great nourishing cream that works. Thank you Nivea!